What's up with this thumbs up only shit?

Thumbs down

If we add thumbs down Iā€™m out. I donā€™t Facebook, Tweet and only recently joined Instagram. The reason? I donā€™t like trolls and the nastiness that goes with those sights. This is a small group, here to celebrate food and trade information. We have arguments at times and we can get pretty raunchy. But if youā€™re looking to insult people with a thumbs down and indulge in mean spirited shit talking, thereā€™s plenty of forums for that. Welcome to FTC. Glad to have the company.

BTW @Emglow101 - I thought your comment about Porthos was off the cuff and hilarious (even though he was my bud and I miss his Grey Poupon moments). But read the FTC rules. No name calling. I just donā€™t think they want even a whiff of that environment here.

@robert - I liked the hearts. But then again Iā€™m a girl :blush:.

Happy eating!

5 Likes

Im going to get a t-shirt that reads ā€œPorkBelly Is My Booā€

2 Likes

Cookie .Thanks for the reply .You complete me .:kissing_smiling_eyes: Listening to Carole King and James Taylor live at the Troubadour on You Tube . Itā€™s the truth .

3 Likes

Two of my favorites. Itā€™s the truth.

Awwwā€¦ Thanks!

1 Like

Comment deleted

I was really enjoying my Sunday until I found this topic. Poster POā€™ed because thereā€™s no acceptable way to express negativity and taking it out on the site and the person who provides this experience?

Sheesh! What a downer!

5 Likes

Funny how worked up people get over the thought of giving someone a thumbs down. Oh the horror!

:thumbsdown:

1 Like

Letā€™s pretend youā€™re in a work environment. You get an email from your boss. You disagree with the content. Do you just give her a thumbā€™s down or do you try to discuss it?

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to give my boss the thumbs down!

Not what I asked. DO you give her a thumbā€™s down? How many places of employment have you had? LOL.

1 Like

3 Likes

Iā€™d give her a lot more than that!

Alright, so please allow me to put words in your mouth (within this context). Sounds like you WISH you could but you canā€™t without fear of losing your job. So please donā€™t bring that mindset here. We really donā€™t want it. Been there, done thatā€¦and donā€™t want to go there anymore.

1 Like

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about catholelover.

Okey dokey.

i dunno. i would have used it for the OP.

1 Like

What secretasiaman said!

1 Like