What's your favorite fucking dirty, filthy fast-food pastrami, on the grilled or it may be steamed too, but who's really counting?

The Hat is first on my list too, not only for the pastrami, but the greasy side of fries and chili! I can get Johnny’s as quickly as any other place so I’ll throw that in too. Big sandwich, and the pickles… oh man, the pickles.

In the valley, Daglas Drive-In (url below), while not the best, has a ridiculous value. The sandwich is $7.50 but they have a combo with the sandwich, their regular size twice-fried fries (enough to feed 2) and a 24oz drink for $10.45.

I’ll go to Cupids next door for a dog and get the fries and rings from Daglas to go with it.

http://www.daglasdrivein.com/

The Walnut location is closer to me.

1 Like

I no longer eat red meat.

But one of my best down and dirty memories from when I did?

Okie Dogs pastrami burrito. Killer.

I remember the metal warming containers for the hot pastrami at Togo’s too.

Yeah, I dunno if they were just between trays, or if this is the new normal, but I cringed when I saw them put the pastrami in the microwave. This was the one on Venice by Culver.

ThTs fucking disgusting.

Please excuse me while I barf up my fucking brunch.

Why no love for Johnnie’s . A hot pastrami at 3:00 am on a Friday or Sat . I liked them when I was working nearby . I guess you have to be fucking prepared to eat one .

No you need a BAC of at least 0.16.

1 Like