Wow, I'm fucking hungry, what's for dinner tonight?

thanks.

www.kevineats.com

3 Likes

8 Likes

Hahaha.

Fucking incredible.

From fucking The New Yorker ???

1 Like

Why dont you take your fucking ass to Wally’s and try the burger and pizza?

you beat me too.

now that both hounds have raved about the burger and the pizza i’m going to have to hit up both in one meal.

and that’s no fucking joke.

how are drinks ??? full bar ???

Hi Kevin,

Usually I cook dinner, but today it was Too Darned Hot. We went to Aroma Cafe on Overland near Pico. It’s a Bosnian restaurant. The food is not particularly innovative, but it always tastes really fresh. They have tasty bread, Bosnian groceries, flavorful salads and a nice dessert, Tufahiya, which is a poached apple with walnut filling and whipped cream. Also, the Bosnian coffee will kick your ass. My husband and I always joke that it’s a money laundering operation as there are usually very few customers, just us and a table full of Bosnian men who smoke and play cards for hours. FYI, Aroma Cafe permits dogs on the patio.

Good one. And that dessert sounds great.

For some reason, I haven’t been in years.

But they did a great spin on that hamburger patty. Suffice to say, it’s very heavy food for a hot day couple with beyond fucking excessive heat.

That thimble of coffee is exceptional and exceptionally strong.

Hi Kevin,

I’ll probably lose all credibility on this board for this, but I am a pescatarian (no meat or poultry). The vegetarian food at Aroma Cafe is light enough to be perfect for this awful, fucking heat. I’m very grumpy because it’s too hot to bake except in the middle of the night.