Blue Corn Lady

Hi…

I’m trying to introduce my friend to LA’s blue corn quesadilla lady.

Thinking she was in Echo Park, I look for her every time I pass her corner in Echo Park, but I never see her.

Then, I was told she is vending out of Olvera Street but having problems there too.

Has anyone seen her lately, or heard of her new where abouts?

Thanks for any help.

Hi there, Alejandra the Oaxacan Quesadilla Cart lady is only there Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays.

Admittedly though, I haven’t driven by in a while, so I’m not sure if there’s been any recent developments.

Good luck!

1 Like

My nephew and I found the Blue Corn Quesadilla Lady today. Apparently she is no longer at Echo Park and Sunset, but rather a half a block south on Echo Park Blvd, at the Parking Entrance.

4 Likes

That’s her original location. In any case, glad she’s back. She had been MIA for a while, and I was worried.

I don’t know why I don’t go here more often, since I live really close by. It’s been probably 2 years since the last time I ate here. Got a squash blossom quesadilla last Saturday during that weird time when it was too late for lunch but too early for dinner. Delicious as always.

9 Likes

Looks fab. Where and what time does her stall operate? I’ve tried numerous times but have yet to locate her on Saturdays

1 Like

Just south of the corner of Echo Park & Sunset, on the sidewalk by the parking lot.

2 Likes

I got my quesadilla last Saturday around 3 pm - Usually early/mid afternoon she is there. Sometimes she runs out of ingredients and closes early, I think.

3 Likes