Breakfast/Brunch/Lunch/Dinner - Marina Del Rey

And @CiaoBob and I separately did not have good experiences there w/i the last few mos…

try clicking on the download link on this page:

https://felixla.com/menu/mangiare

3 Likes

Yeah you’re right. That’s what I do. I just wanted to make it easier by giving them the restaurant links with all the info… but they’ll probably look at Yelp like everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s the latest. Felix will be closed until February 8th. The site I found has all the holidays, hours, times on the front page except that lol. I don’t know why they’re closed but they informed my friend that when they reopen they will have limited resys as they want to leave room for walk-ins. So there’s that. Charcoal didn’t have the right time they need and Hatchet Hall wants a deposit. I also rec’d Scopa but they’re not thrilled about outside dining in February. Search continues.

Thanks everyone! Thanks Inspector PorkyBelly!

4 Likes

Looks like the Yelp reviews of Dear Jane’s have gotten consistently better.

Locanda Positano

2 Likes

Looks yummy and spacious. I’ll send them the link. Thanks!

Locando Positano is decent but definitely not spacious. Tasting Kitchen AK is a more roomy option. I haven’t been in a long while but perhaps Capo, if not too pricey?

1 Like

Felix is still a tough reservation in any event. Tasting Kitchen could work.

Anyone been to the restaurant at the Ritz Carleton in MDR?

It’s too bad the old Cafe Del Rey location is still vacant. That was a good business dinner spot.

4 Likes