Breakfast Burrito

WOW!
https://www.eggtuck.com/

@Dommy we’re going

3 Likes

how much for the burrito?

FYI there is a second Egg Tuck location in Hollywood at Sunset and La Brea, in case this is more proximal for any of you burrito-seekers.

1 Like

The burritos range from $5.99 to $10.99, assuming allmenus prices are current.

1 Like

Thank you. Will try it!

as someone mentioned previously, it ranges from $5.99 and up. I’ll typically go with the low end one since I’m trying to not eat too much red meat lately but on occassion, i’ll ask to add their duk galbi with is just a galbi patty, along with some sauted onions. i think the last time, this bumped the price to about $8 or so.

1 Like

cDUB!!!

Just went to eggTuck. DELISH!!! My new spot. you are spot on in your suggestion, what you get for the QPR is on point. My pic does not do it justice! I should have taken the pic before I ate it. But once I bit into it… it was over. lol!! It was $8 with tax and tip. I added bacon and cheese.eggTuck

13 Likes

glad you enjoyed it. it’s been a regular stop for me lately. about once a week.

1 Like

Looks amazing! And this is coming from a breakfast burrito fantatic.

1 Like

Just got this burrito for last day on set and it lives up to the hype. Also, for anyone that’s considering ordering them for delivery, we got 25 delivered at 8AM on a Sunday to Van Nuys. I’m not sure where their commissary kitchen is but delivery was only $25 and based on size of order rather than distance so it seems very worth it for one of the best breakfast burritos I’ve had in LA.

Also, shout-out to Pico Pica Rico in Sherman Oaks. We got breakfast from them the previous shoot days. Those breakfast burritos probably fit my normal purchase in terms of price, quality and convenience. Very decent salsas and the person that took our order each day made it really easy for the whole shebang.

3 Likes

where is the rooster truck located? edit. I see it. on pico.

Y’all Ain’t Lyin’!

I’m not an everything in it burrito fan. A simple refried bean, cheese & sour cream burrito does it for me. But my hubby loves a big burrito with the works, so…

Bludso’s Hot Links, Egg, Tots, Cheese

I had to take a bite… The things you do for love. Hold up! Shut it! :heart_eyes: Look at that runny egg. I said look at it! Yum!

Smokey Salsa Verde, Fresh Salsa Verde & Red Salsa

Veggie Breakfast Sandwich - Brioche Bun, Egg, Cheese, Avocado & No Arugula!

No runny egg, but more goodness!

Chocolate Chip Cookie!

16 Likes

Glad you enjoyed the breakfast burrito, the Bludso’s hot link version is excellent, maybe equal in goodness to the Ugly Drum pastrami version.

How was the chocolate chip cookie?

1 Like

It was good - semi-sweet choc, crispy, chewy, sweet, salty.

1 Like

What Colfax Burrito did you get? Also, how much for the bludso’s one?

Hot Link Burrito - Bludso’s Hot Links, Egg, Tots, Cheese. The menu says $13.50. You’re full for a day.

3 Likes

the breakfast burrito at gjelina to go sucks so bad and is so expensive…how do they get away with that

I usually just get one of the toasts or a pastry there and a coffee. What’s up with the the burrito?

Any healthyish BB’s? With lots of veggies?

Zhengyalov Hatz?

1 Like