Carbone @ Aria

I apologize if I have already asked this before but does anyone have current deets on the bar situation?

Looks like the stars are aligning to my very first visit on Friday

What do you mean?
The bar offers pretty much a full service. We did it and and loved it. They bring your bread and snacks while you wait for your food…and the bartenders are a great. Great drinks…great snacking.

1 Like

k, so if I walk in around 6p on Friday to eat a snack at the bar I should be good to go?

I would make a reservation even for the bar

fuck

tool?

yessir

I think you’ll be fine. Friday will definitely be more crowded but Vegas is dead between CES and the Super Bowl. There are open table reservations available for 1 person at 6pm Friday.

Man this place was great. Already looking to come back.

Standouts were the pickles, salad, meatballs, and ravioli. And that fucking parm…

4 Likes

Me too after looking at those damn meatballs. How busy was it?

What’s the dessert in the first picture? I never have room for dessert but that piece of pie looks lovely.

Busy as fuck. Hot 10pm business due to the UFC fight but you can prob get in without a reservation after 9.

Also, availability opens up a bit on opentable 24 hours before your desired date. That’s how I got my res.

Meatballs were $7 each and felt like they were cooked a touch rare. And they were awesome.

Coconut cream pie on special.

2 Likes

those croutons…

the best salad or the greatest salad?

3 Likes

certainly the best ceasar I’ve had - there was a true depth of flavor there. I’d also put good money that it was the most unhealthy thing I ate that entire day.

2 Likes

The rigatoni vodka is perfect here. Great plate of pasta.

This time went for 2 brand new entrees.
Lamb chops cut table side. Asked for medium rare. Tasted great but thought they ere a little under maybe.
Shrimp Fra diavola. One of the shrimp was way overcooked. Diavola sauce didn’t have enough kick for me.

I think going forward we just need to stick to the tried and true. Caesar, rigatoni, meatballs.

2 Likes

Dinner tonight was exceptional. We walked in without a reservation a little bit before 10PM. Seated immediately in the bar area.
The meatballs and Caesar salad were amazing! We also ordered the beet salad, fettuccine con funghi, veal Marsala, the house potatoes, and Ribeye Diana. The sauce for the ribeye was insanely good. The potatoes were so delicious…Yukon golds confit in duck fat and then broiled until crispy. Capped the night off with the lemon cheesecake.
The food was delightful, but the service is exceptional here. The staff let us know that they’ll be closing down starting Monday. They have no idea when they’ll be open again, but do anticipate that it will be a gradual rollout of restaurant operations starting with a few days a week.

5 Likes

Sounds great. As usual, their site doesn’t show prices. For future reference, how much did this all cost?

With 3 drinks, I think we did $350* in damage.

*Rounded figure not including tip.

Well, this is one of the few dishes I have yet to try so it gives me yet another reason to go back. Sucks, I would be in Vegas this weekend but this crappy virus and crashed the party.

Thanks for the report @attran99!!

1 Like

mLife had some good comp deals that I wanted to take advantage of, too.