FTC Confessions

Good point

1 Like

I’ve been mixing the Humphrey Slocombe yuzu ice cream with the Coolhaus chocolate fudge with cake pieces ice cream.

2 Likes

I may have consumed Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets, had dessert run at Porto’s (and tried their turkey-gravy potato balls), and on the way home, may have stopped for al pastor tacos and chicken tinga nachos tonight. I feel like a glutton…the gym may be required in the morning.

11 Likes

Sunflower Seed Butter is better than Peanut Butter.

Can’t believe I just discovered this. Get yourself a jar now!!

1 Like

That’s a bold statement. Especially to someone who eats Peanut Butter everyday!

Have anyone tried these? Unknown SY355

3 Likes

Not since childhood. “throwback recipe” :smile:

1 Like

Plus some cream, lots of butter, and lots of pepper.

:grin:

11 Likes

It looks yummy. Gotta’ love a good semi-homemade recipe.

1 Like

Annie’s is my go-to boxed mac and cheese. My confession: I prefer boxed mac and cheese to the real stuff :flushed:

4 Likes

Cacio e pepe! You aren’t confessing anything other than you’re brilliant. :wink:

5 Likes

I enjoy the Beijing Beef from Panda Express once in a while.

8 Likes

I’m glad to see that. I’ve never been there but those peppers look ‘properly’ cooked Thanks.

Sometimes I avoid going to Korean restaurants because I struggle with metal chopsticks. :flushed:

6 Likes

Yes! And extra cheese on top : )

1 Like

I may make my Chanukah latkes in my waffle iron.

Related confession? I now buy tater tots mostly to waffle them. Mmmmmm.

2 Likes

Sheesh, I keep forgetting to do the tots that way! Happy Chanuka (latkes).

Hell yeah if not the classic Orange Chicken I am getting Beijing Beef or just say f it and get both.

Are you a fan of Chubby Rice btw?

I am with you on the metal chopsticks. I hate those. Makes me look like an idiot especially if I am dating a Korean girl. Sometimes I just say f it and pick up that small plate of banchan and eat it with a spoon!

1 Like

I made stuffed Cornish game hens last night, but didn’t cook them quite to temp. Now I’m waiting to see if anyone got food poisoning. It’s been 11 hours…

2 Likes

That photo looked pretty good, so we tried Panda for the first time in many years, and immediately remembered why we were avoiding it all this time: Soggy, greasy, overly sweet steamtable fare. We also tried their kungpao chicken – not sweet, but the rest of the adjectives applied. My guess is that if it’s just been made, it’s probably OK, but it doesn’t age well in the steam table. Won’t be going back – ever.

1 Like