Happy Hour - the ultimate collection

I was just about to post the same about night market. Their food prices are a steal and the hh portions are the same as their regular portions. Only complaint is that they have one cocktail for hh.

Also 40 love in weho has great cocktails and an awesome burger, chicken tenders, and market salad for hh. May sound like pretty standard fare but it’s highly elevated for bar food.

3 Likes

On the Eastside, Sawyer in Silver Lake has a really solid HH. You can get 6 oysters with a glass of wine for $16 and I’ve found their oysters to always be really fresh.

Good crowd too.

Nice.

what are the happy hour prices for food?

Night Market Weho HH Menu

Posting to include the fabulous Happy Hour at Citrin. We had almost everything on the menu, love that Melisse burger (it’s a normal size, not a mini) and the Chicken Mornay (three pieces)! And the Midnight Margarita is incredible (I asked to have mine served up, was a great choice for me).

https://www.citrinandmelisse.com/citrin

3 Likes

Will echo this. Great way to try many items on the regular menu. Use Resy to reserve a hi-top.

Good to hear. And I’m not totally surprised, as happy hour at Charcoal is one of our favorites.

2 Likes

Charcoal’s happy hour is one of my favorites, also.

3 Likes

Monsieur Marcel - Original Farmers Market

3pm - 6pm Monday thru Friday (except holidays)

4 Likes