Homemade Holiday Gifts

For my group of friends, I usually make them a gift each year. For many years it was an assortment of holiday cookies. Then I became too lazy to convert my kitchen into a cookie factory. Last year, I made cheeseboard/appetizer presentation platters. I’m at a loss of what do to this year. Does anyone have fun or unique ideas they’d like to share?
Thanks!

I am at a complete loss this year . Complicated. So everybody is going to get 20 bucks and CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES MADE BY ME .

I like something I can make in a batch. I’ve done granola and muesli multiple times. However, batch food gifts can be hard if one’s family and friends have dietary restrictions, food allergies, or general dislikes (one of my friends is anti-coconut, another hates sweet and salty together).

One holiday my friend gifted me flavored salt (lemon rosemary). This made a lovely, useful gift. I looked up recipes afterwards and it seems quite easy to make.

How about a card that says you’ve made a donation to a charity in their honor?

Something that we’ve thought about doing over the years is to make large batches of something that I’ve served and gotten compliments on (family blue cheese dressing recipe is an example) and hand out jars of it with a recipe card so they can make it themselves.

I like to to do home made got sauce as gifts. Tabasco style bottles aren’t that hard to find

A friend of mine did various flavors of infused vodka in mason jars that she prettied up.