Howlin' Ray's

More passes dropping today due to technical difficulties.

Nice order @TheCookie. :slight_smile:

@Loaxley, I’d add / swap the Tenders for Howlin’ Ray’s legendary Fried Chicken Sandwich (The Sando).

At the very least, enjoy their Bone-In Fried Chicken like what @TheCookie wrote (Level 1 “Country” (No Spice); and Level 3 “Medium”), and try what some people love just as much, in their Sando (Fried Chicken Sandwich). :wink:

1 Like

Do you have to spend all $50 on the fast pass when you order?

No

Your FASTPASS is digitally attached to your GIFT CARD, however you may use your GIFT CARD or FASTPASS together or separately.

2 Likes

Yay! When you weren’t part of the convo last night. I thought “He’s going to have a heart attack when he finds out he missed it again.” Hehe

2 Likes

Thanks for looking out.
Although I will say I must have spent a good 4-5 hours over the past few days refreshing my IG post and the Howlin vault. Albeit from the comfort of my home while eating, watching football or whatever. So it’s definitely better than standing in line for 3 hours on a Saturday or Sunday (which I would never do). So in the end its all worth it.

3 Likes

final vault opening tomorrow at 8:30pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3VZyS3hIxx/

4 Likes

It’s been slightly delayed :cry:

YES!!! I might have a chance!

1 Like

aaaand it’s open

https://www.thehowlinvault.com/collections/holiday-collection/products/holiday-gift-card-fastpass™-set

3 Likes

SUCCESS!!!

EAT IT, B*TCHES!!!

I mean that w/ all the love possible, of course. :smiley:

8 Likes

Me, too! I’m going to have a stockpile for random days. Thanks to all for the help and warnings!

6 Likes

Yes!!!

3 Likes

Aaand it’s gone

Really? It’s still letting me add to the cart.

EDIT: Huh, never mind. There must have been a lag between when they sold out and when the browser refreshed or something

Thanks for the tip @PorkyBelly!! I’ll be swinging through LA over T-Giving break so this is perfect. I logged into FTC after getting home from dinner and you had just posted this a minute earlier so I was able to grab one.

4 Likes

Just had Dave’s Hot Chicken for the first time. Got medium and it was way too spicy for me. For those of you who tried both Dave’s and Howlin Rays, would you say the heat index is pretty similar? I want to make sure I make the most of my fast pass order.

1 Like

I’ve had Hot at both spots plus Extra Hot and Reaper at Dave’s. Been to Howlin twice and to Dave’s ~15 times (near my bouldering gym and can’t beat the lack of a midday line)

I’d say the heat levels were similar across both hots.

As regards utilizing your fast pass, maybe eat at Dave’s a couple more times to calibrate your palate?

Try medium until it’s less intense. Not because you should/need to have Hot at Howlin or whatever but so worries about medium drift away.

1 Like

I still like Country Style.

4 Likes