In-N-Out Has A New Menu Item!

He is saying that use of the “N” word is far worse than white trash because of our nation’s history. Whites were never enslaved, tortured and then, after emancipation, subjugated through terror and Jim Crow laws for another century. The “N” word arises from and carries with it this long history of injustices, so it is a far more cutting and hurtful word. I’m not saying that white trash is not a derogatory word as well, only that they are not equivalent.

2 Likes

I totally get what you’re all saying. It’s not equivalent. Thanks for this dialogue.

1 Like

I agree with your coments but let’s all move on from this topic please.

Yes, they serve them on double cheeseburgers, and (IIRC) Big Macs. They’re actually dehydrated and reconstituted. (You can also request fresh onions at McD – they call those “slivered onions”.) Back to WC, I’m not sure whether those are fresh or reconstituted.

At White Castle they grilled the onions and cook the burgers on top of them. The burgers have little holes in them to allow the onion steam/juice to cook into the burgers. Technically the burgers are WC are more steamed than they are grilled.

Yikes, seems like a lot of posts disappeared here, but I think I could fill-in enough to get the gist. I’ve edited my post, as I certainly wasn’t meaning to offend with my personal praise of the deliciousness of cheap, highly-processed, melts-into-your mouth White Castle sliders fresh from the source.

Everybody knew this existed? Way better than the regular Flying Dutchman between lettuce.

7 Likes

Yes. It’s another way to have a protein burger. It’s great over fries.

5 Likes

dunno if its widely known or previously posted here, but you can also get a burger with two slices of tomato replacing the bun…

1 Like

I’ve tried ordering things like the Flying Dutchman and the local In-N-Outs around me look at me like I’m crazy.
So we stopped trying.

2 Likes

Probably too heavy on carbs for it to be keto. Flying Dutchman is more keto-friendly than protein-style.

But it sounds and looks pretty awesome.

There’s no way to ring it up in their POS so many locations might not be able to figure out how to do it.

1 Like