Is Thor123 here? I want a La Barbera Pizza in 2015

What is it like the interstate Commerce Clause or something like that ???

shit, it sounds likes it might just be a significant amount of work.

but anything for the die-hard fans of La Barbera, right ???

thanks man.

1 Like

Its going to be too much work to get the permits to allow for the mail order pizza approach; even if not for profit. We will need a venue to do it at and I need confirmation from LaBarbera that he is on board and when. Assuming he is and a venue can be found, I think it would be fun to make it a FTC sponsored event, rather than going the charity route. Not for lack of support for the charity, just a better match and would allow folks here to get behind it and generate some focus for FTC (assuming that is what FTC wants). Question now is also if it can be done before the holidays? Robert - is this something you would be up for?

3 Likes

Nice! :pizza:

So, I just talked with Valentino and unfortunately they don’t have a specialty in pizza and because of that they don’t have enough ovens to prepare a lot it correctly. But they appreciate very much being considered to host this wonderful event.

1 Like

I am holding one for you. Please reach out.

3 Likes

My wife and I went to La Barbara’s from 1974 to 1977. We loved it and desperately want the recipe for the pizza sauce. Help???