La barbera's update

This?
http://culvercitymasons.org

Pizzaman is this it?

There just doesn’t seem to be that much talk about la Barbara’s to make it worth while. Right now. what do you think, Thor.

I think there is not much talk because nothing has happened after a lot of speculation. If an event were planned I think there would be a lot of interest. Remember, La Barbera’s has been gone a long time. The amount of interest is therefore, remarkable.

2 Likes

Hi @Thor, @Pizzaman,

Speaking for myself and my friends, we’re definitely interested (I never had this “La Barbera’s Pizza” (before my time), but the adoration and excitement that people speak of this pizza has us interested. :slightly_smiling:

We’re just waiting to hear about any real update if an event were really going to happen or not.

2 Likes

True.

YES YES YES…,. Please. Set a date and a location and the excitement will follow. If you build it he will come.

Pizzaman: Do you think this would work?

1 Like

Like the idea, but with a few questions…

1. Will they bring it if they’re not cooking their own product?
  2. How many pies can it cook at once?
  3. How long to cook a pie?

Hope this could work!

I dont know. Just passing on a suggestion from a friend who is a long time La Barbera’s fan. The article pitches an oven.

I have sent an email to these guys, Jon & Vinny to get more info. Apparently, they have their own joint on Fairfax.

1 Like

LOL I think they have a few joints around town…

Animal
Son of a Gun
Trois Mec
Petit Trois
Trois Familia
Jon & Vinny’s

1 Like

Have you heard of any of these??

Son of A Gun is doing a Shake Shack pop up…maybe Jon & Vinny’s could do a LaBarbara’s pop up?

I will find out when they get back to me.

3 Likes

So, what’s the status?

He is on the mend. Very bad motorcycle accident. No pizza soon. He does follow these posts and appreciates the concern that has been expressed. Thank god he is getting better.

6 Likes

Oh no. Oh nooooooo!!!

So glad he is on the mend. Yay medicine!

1 Like

Any update on a La Barbera’s pizza fest?

1 Like

My last fix was about 4 months ago. A full come back is not in the cards. However, if someone had the right venue, Im pretty sure we could have a one day fest. I would certainly be happy to try to make it happen.

2 Likes

Saw this on Reddit today and thought of y’all.

3 Likes