Taqueria Los Anaya

I think they’re stacking chips with future plans of expansion.

Update! Liquor license permit application notice has been posted up. Times are a changing

Also super bomb enchiladas as always.

Enchilada Tuesdays dammit

5 Likes

Such good enchiladas!!

1 Like

Any day of the week ending in the letter -y should be enchilada day.

Second location in Pasadena on the way. So that’s why chilaquiles with asada are $18 now

2 Likes

Good for them sad for pricing!

1 Like

Wifey happened by this area so after seeing the line at Mizlala we ended up at Anaya again.

Had to try something new today and cochinita pibil was calling. It’s lovely though I’m thinking it’s pork not piglet

Ceviche is fantastic as well

6 Likes

Didn’t know Mizlala wad open food intel. That’s a lot closer for me than going to the valley

Very open :slight_smile:

Yeah. It’s a huge hit for the neighborhood, but parking in the area is ROUGH.

Adams? Tons of free parking, im confused

1 Like

Not really… The neighborhood it’s in is pretty dense and it’s rare to find an open spot within three blocks going either way on Adams… It’s noted A LOT on their otherwise stellar yelp reviews…

You can park 100 feet down the street in the lot that they rent from a church I believe.

Sorry parking was rough for you, always found plenty of parking on Adams.

I see. I’ll look closer next time we go down there, probably this week. I suppose the Hauser junction is one of the busier ones. Us east coasters revel in making fun of LA types who are afraid to walk 3 blocks in an area with a lot of immigrants.

I was speaking abiout Mizlala. Never have any problem parking at Los Anayas, even on Sunday when the Church uses the lot.

2 Likes

Ah makes sense

Same here – never had a problem parking for Taqueria Los Anaya, no matter when we have gone. (And for those of you some what leery about the neighborhood, which, come on, you live in L.A., really?) I don’t think I have ever been at Los Anaya when there was not an LAPD unit parked outside, with officers grabbing a bite. (They know where the good food can be found.)

The parking issues being discussed are by the Hauser intersection for Mizlala.

Likely headed back to the Pasadena outpost this evening. Any ordering tips?

Ceviche, chilaquiles, barbacoa?

carne asada if chilaquiles. those 3 things are fine options… perhaps guava flan after… or the pudding! … potato and manchego flautas are also noms