The Michelin Guide to return to Los Angeles as part of new California edition

4 Likes

Oh most definitely. Try it before McD makes “breakfast anytime” extinct. Make sure to request extra tartar sauce.

2 Likes

Actually 5 Stars! (There are four more on the side of the building!) :smiley:

See, Professor, I not only follow your high-tone recs, but your lowbrow ones too. That thing is shockingly delicious. Maybe because it’s a special order and made fresh - for McD anyway. The fish was actually juicy. That’s a first. I requested extra cheese. My only wish is for a crispier hash brown. But I didn’t want to tax the already confused counter kid. Had the half & half shake too. :yum:

1 Like

That might be a fun combination to pair Taka Tokubetsu Junmai with, lol.

1 Like

Ahhh… Noble Arrow. One our favorite everyday sakes. Perfect. :blush:

Has anyone tried to add some hanpen cheese to filet o fish with hash brown?

2 Likes

i love that you have favorite everyday sake now!

1 Like

I’ve come a long way, baby. Maybe “everyday” is the wrong choice of words. I’m not a lush or anything. :crazy_face: But it’s an excellent go to sake and it doesn’t break the bank.

2 Likes

you are in a safe space no one will judge you for being a lush here :wink:

Sounds good to me!

2 Likes

that’s what most lushes say.

4 Likes

Disagree strongly on Patina, they had a big lull that much I agree with. The current chef Joachim Splichal is doing amazing things. Presentation is gorgeous, food is elegant and precise.

3 Michelin Stars!

I see you too participated in the free 6pc nugget promotion. Thanks Dodgers!

3 Likes

Only if it has spicy mustard.

Good to hear. Do we know anything about him?

:rofl:

Andreas Roller is the current chef. Joachim, the founder, probably hasn’t gone into the kitchen for a long time now.

1 Like

He’s been chef-owner from day one but is likely never in the kitchen. The executive chef for the last couple of years has been Andreas Roller.

Thanks for the update! I gotta go check it out!