Where should I go for my bday dinner?

we had a party tray on wednesday. 8 people ate to their content and everyone had 2 drinks each. total bill was $38 per person. a reference point

2 Likes

I bring peeps to work there all the time for lunch. Party of 6 = $100. Pretty exceptional value actually.

2 Likes

Yea but 2 days of meaty farts following. I don’t know how to control my intake at that place.

2 Likes

I will always think about this post for the two days after I have any BBQ.

1 Like

Next time will go to bludso’s. We went to Grimaldi’s, it was delish. Got two pizzas. Btw, go to their website, sign up and you get a large free cheese pizza for your bday. They email you the coupon on your bday and it’s good for about three weeks. We just added toppings and then got a second pizza. Ended up being four of us. We took about 7 slices home. We also had their blueberry lemonade and cheesecake I think the total was about $85. Minus the $21 coupon.

5 Likes

This plate is fuckin savage. Rib tips lookin extra nice.

1 Like

WTF???

Dude, too much info. And I don’t think I’ve ever said that on here!

Although maybe it’s also b/c that’s not been my experience. I don’t seem to mind when people talk about their a$$es turning to fire after spicy Thai…

Hee, hee. :wink:

3 Likes

Yah… bodily function descriptions are not the most appetizing thing to read on a food board.

Stuff going in and stuff going out are binary in guy talk - you know that! Like gas, the talk about it is held in, but sooner or later, it’s gotta come out - gotta. :cow2::boar::meat_on_bone::bacon::wine_glass::beer::beers::clinking_glasses::soon::speaking_head::selfie::poop::exclamation:

3 Likes

I’m not a “guy” and discuss those things when appropriate.

Welcome to the In + Out club - you’re an honorary member - burp!

1 Like

My husband taught me many, many years ago that those are “poisons” and they need to get OUT!

1 Like

Well if that’s the case, my kids are always busy getting the poison out. :laughing:

1 Like

I think I got you to basically smell it via psychosomatic triggering

[quote=“Bigmouth, post:51, topic:5895”]
Valet is for the weak.
[/quote]…or the late.

4 Likes

[quote=“J_L, post:55, topic:5895”]
Your filial piety makes you more Asian than so many other peeps I know.
[/quote]What?

1 Like

So you only date women with sensible shoes? Because I’m guessing you’ve never had to walk four blocks of grimy city sidewalks in strappy stilettos.

3 Likes
1 Like

Only a slight exaggeration.

Love the scene making a reservation at L’Idiot

1 Like

For the video please click here

Edited by moderator to avoid auto download of flash player plug-ins

1 Like