Would anyone be interested in purchasing a single ticket to the Wolfgang Puck Rogue Experience on July 31?

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have a free ticket to this rather secretive tasting menu spot.

They don’t sell single tickets, so for anyone who dines solo often and has wanted to try this place, this would be a great opportunity to go!

PM me if so.

The ticket price is $253.

The time and date is July 31st at 7:30 PM.

I suppose you can just private message me if you’re interested!

Thank you!

Someone with the screen handle ‘FoodRogue’ cannot attend Rogue… You were meant to go!

I’ll still be going! I have 2 tickets. My friend who was to attend with me just won a large contract in New York and can no longer attend, though, sadly.

So just seeing if anyone else is interested.

They don’t have to talk to me at the dinner if they don’t wish, though, I promise! From what I hear, the food will be so transfixing that there might not be room for conversation anyway!

Ah I see. I’m sure you’re effervescent company, no doubt!

Without spoiling the dinner for you too much, the first part of an evening at Rogue can be quite social.

Though I cannot go that day, I DO highly recommend Rogue to any interested readers out there…

Awww, I would talk to you. I like new people and I’m sure you’re great. You already have good taste in food so what could go wrong? :slight_smile: Alas, my food budget gets moved to the travel budget this time of year.

Isn’t there an option to transfer the ticket on the reservation site?

2 Likes

Thank you for your votes of confidence folks!

I sent the restaurant an email about it, but I haven’t heard back from them. It’s still a few weeks until the dinner, so maybe they will reply.

I’m even more interested in the event knowing that the prelude the meal is a bit of social hour!

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me post this on this here forum, looks like I’ve found someone to go with me!

Thanks to all you beautiful food enthusiasts! :slight_smile:

4 Likes