2/26 is last one, we have a mini-meet going. FTC meetup Friday 9/25 at Warehouse Sale?

I just read about that! So gross :nauseated_face:

@tailbacku you must have just walked in as I was finishing up. I had very specific items in mind.

I ordered for bunch of my neighbors…

16 cases of sun ramen. 2 cases of shoyu broth concentrate. All of my neighbors are eating ramen tonight.

Liberty farms duck breasts. The price per lb Is about the same website, but no shipping and no tax, plus extra 10% for such a large buy. Got some duck prosciutto hanging so had to replenish.

Wish l got the octopus, @Jase! Def a great price.

12 Likes

Holy Cau!

Oh wow, I’m going to have to get me some of that butter!

2 Likes

They sell it at Surfas and other fancy butter places. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Care to share more details on this? :slightly_smiling_face:

I agree about the Kerrygold cheese flavor, especially if it’s been sitting for a spell, but I still really like and buy it.

1 Like

Look at that haul @hppzz. They were lovin’ you today.

I stared at the Liberty Farms duck breast for a long time then for some reason didn’t get it. :smirk:

Holy Moly! That’s quite the haul! Back up that truck!

Me too, along with the pack that held a dozen individually vacuum wrapped foie. But I think the good angel doctor on one shoulder beat the crap out of the devil doctor on the other shoulder using my last test results :wink: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes they did! They said I could do group buys like that anytime just phone ahead!

3 Likes

Now, that I did get. :relaxed: After seeing them the last couple of times and doing a quick search on the farm’s feeding and housing practices (yes, I’m that girl) I negotiated a small discount and broke down and finally bought some.

4 Likes

Hahahhaah I’m kinda particular about strawberries. I probably won’t start eating them for at least another month. Then usually eat them out of hand or mascerated with cream ect. Towards the end of the run I’ll make jam, in Bordeaux in strawberry season sometimes they’ll throw 'em in with the ends of a bottle. Maybe I’m romantic but i thought it would make a nice jam. I have less than a cup left :smiling_face_with_tear: the tangerine marmalade will have to tide me through

1 Like

Sounds lovely. I wonder if it would go with seared foie. :wink:

I wish I was your neighbor! What a thoughtful gesture.

2 Likes

Discovered our local Buy Nothing group on facebook . It’s been a godsend during this pandemic.

4 Likes