2 Likes

It’s open today!

4 Likes

What!?! Dang, can’t wait.

2 Likes

Soft open!!!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Eeee!! I went to their new concept store in Eastvale and if it’s anything like that… Eeeee!!!

2 Likes

A food court??? Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod.

A terrific addition to the Westwood area…

Live seafood tanks…

Upstairs food court tenant list…

8 Likes

How busy? Not too crazy yet since they are in soft opening mode in guessing

Crazy busy!!! I’ve never seen people so excited to stroll in a supermarket before.

6 Likes

Was there this morning, here are some pics! We’re calling it - “Chinese Whole Foods”! It’s big and clean and has wide aisles. Soft opening so logistics-wise they are not so efficient. So glad it’s finally open!

19 Likes

You had me at the Sanrio toilet paper!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Damn that looks pretty awesome . Arcadia also has a new epic 99 Ranch.

3 Likes

Or maybe more like Erewong :joy:

16 Likes

Ha! I see someone was paying attention!

1 Like

LOL I took my Mom to the Venice Erewon and she couldn’t believe how much they charged for plain. white. rice. :rofl:

3 Likes

@MalibuT thanks for the photos!

Wow, looks great. And from where I live in Sherman Oaks it’s only 3 more miles to this new location as opposed to the slightly rundown one in Van Nuys…

5 Likes

Yes, and you can also hit the Meet Fresh for some Taiwanese ice before you head back!

2 Likes

So crazy crowded considering it’s only partially open as far as cooked food.

Seafood selection is interesting but not as extensive as SGV OR SFV, IIRC

CUSTOMER SERVICE

8 Likes

Agreed. Abbreviated list of kitchen services, too. They’ll clean/filet fish and steam a crab or lobster but that’s about it.

Overall the shelves and freezers are being filled but the variety of products is not as great as in VN or SGV. Hope they’re able to flesh out the inventory over the next few months.

1 Like