A Japanese Curry Journey - From Americanized to Wonderful - Champion's Curry, Curryfornia, Akane Chaya, Kagura, Sagami, Daichan and Tanakaya, Foo Foo Tei, Midoh (Bonus: Pearl River Deli and Gjelina?!) [Thoughts + Pics]

ipsedixit! Now that I think about it, if you didn’t weigh-in on this one I’d start to think you weren’t a human.

4 Likes

I love this guy.

5 Likes

@CiaoBob WORD!

BTW - Patreon doesn’t allow deletion of accounts - I know ‘cuz I tried several years ago (I even asked the owner of this site). However, Chowseeker and a few others PM’d and convinced me to stay.

Call me clueless, but I always assumed @Chowseeker1999 was a “she” because of all the :heart_eyes: :heart: emoji and the guarantee of a “feel good” read. I am heartbroken :broken_heart: but also hoping CS is just on an unintended [edit] sabbatical.

It’s getting really hot :fire: :fire: :fire: this week so I hope FTCers stay cool and our resident “hotheads” should stick their :angry: in the freezer for 5 secs before logging in and posting.

PS: I think if @ipsedixit had still been a designated moderator, things could’ve been salved publicly and privately with both parties. Oh well, now we’ll never know. shrugs

9 Likes

Yeah @moonboy403 look at what you’ve done.

:japanese_goblin::scream::joy:

7 Likes

canada?

3 Likes

Thanks FSB (and others).

I used the pronoun “they” as a concession to the zeitgeist, but (though we have never met IRL) I am quite sure CS is male.

6 Likes

Heh. I’ll gladly be the fall guy here. :wink:

3 Likes

Off-topic trivia: FWIW, elephants actually have remarkably sensitive skin.
#I’llTake’Pachyderms’For$800Alex

2 Likes