Adam Perry Lang Was Jeffrey Epstein’s Chef

Hey Matthew Kang, why are you not picking up nor following up on this LA-centric story your own company broke in Sept 2019?

How is APL in business let alone backed by 2 major celebrities?

What do you think FTC’ers? Can you support this chef and his business moving forward?

This Daily Beast article is horrifying
on so many levels. Decide for yourselves.

TL:DR
-Lang worked for Epstein from 1999 to 2003. After his career took off, he mentioned working for a private client in media interviews. He also discussed working on a New Mexico ranch. He did not, however, refer to Epstein by name.

-“I really hit the jackpot,” Lang wrote in 2009’s Serious Barbecue , according to the Broken: Seeking Justice podcast. “I became a private chef, a job that took me all over the world and to that sprawling ranch in New Mexico.”

-Epstein insisted Lang memorize the names and food preferences of his high-powered guests. “Several young women who we’ve talked to remember Lang, too,” Palmeri said in the episode. “He had a presence in the house. All said he was very polite.”

-Lang sneaked pizza to her (Giuffre) after Epstein—who controlled the diets of women he abused to keep them prepubescent-thin—fell asleep upstairs.

-He would have the pizza waiting for me already in the kitchen,” Giuffre recalled. “I’d jump up on the bench. We’d open a beer, which is another thing we weren’t allowed to drink, but we would have a beer together and eat pizza and just talk.”

FROM APL:
. It pains me that I cannot provide the confirmation that you seek here, but I cannot attest to what I did not witness or cannot recall. That said, I want to be clear that I never saw sexual activity or nudity and was never aware of underage girls. I was never told of nor saw any of the depraved acts committed by Epstein and his friends. I primarily spent my time in the kitchen. Any account other than this is emphatically untrue.”