Antico Nuovo by Chad Colby

Hi, @hanhgry. Yes. Please call them at opening. I called around 12:07PM to reserve ice cream…I got one of the last 2 pints of blood orange creamsicle. I also picked up pints of strawberry and strawberry shortcake. They’ll take your credit card and process payment so that when you arrive, all you need to do is sign for it when you arrive.
For chocolate lovers, their triple chocolate is chocolate ice cream, chunks, and fudge…my chocoholic brother heartily approves.
Pro-tip: I’d call now while they are still open.

4 Likes

@attran99 Thanks! I just called to see if I could pre-order for tomorrow but the guy on the phone told to call back at noon tomorrow. Gotta set my alarm!!

3 Likes

Well I was pretty dumb, I called bunch of times for like 20 minutes starting at 12:00 on the dot, because I kept getting their “we’re helping other customers, call back in a few minutes” message before I thought to check their Instagram and saw they were closed today due to the protests. I hope they all stay safe. I can get my ice cream fix later.

1 Like

I think I called when I got my first and only batch a few wks ago, and no one picked up (or responded to my VM). I was able to order on-line the day of in the mid-morning.

1 Like

back open @hanhgry

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBL0609DHW2/

2 Likes

yay!! Let’s see if I can get some strawberry shortcake this week :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Peach Ice Cream starting tomorrow!

6 Likes

Do we assume it’ll be listed on DoorDash? B/c I have been clicking, and… no peach.

I MUST HAVE PEACH ICE CREAM!!!

3 Likes

@J_L
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBmpHaJj3MW/

3 Likes

Already on my way home with the goods. They haven’t had a chance to update their menu online when I called to order.

6 Likes

Bulgarini has a peach sorbetto if that is any easier for you.

5 Likes

Argh! Only doing same-day pick up, and I can’t make it out in time today. Whoever I spoke to suspects they should have enough to last until tomorrow.

1 Like

Gracias, homie. Saw it last night. Procured.

3 Likes

Alas, not easier, but that reminds me that I haven’t had any pistachio this season. Time for a visit some time soon… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is ice cream hoarding a thing? Asking for a friend @TheCookie.

summer harvest farms peach ice cream

17 Likes

I now have freezer envy! I finished off the last of my Bulgarini pistachio yesterday. Down to Antico Strawberry, Strawberry Shortcake, Blood Orange Oro Blanco creamsicle, and Summer Harvest Peach now.

7 Likes

Oh my. I have serious ice cream FOMO.

2 Likes

You should put saran wrap over the containers before closing with lid to minimize ice formation!

4 Likes

hmm needs more strawberry tbh

6 Likes

Antico Peach was pretty good. It wasn’t everything I had hoped for, BUT after adding pieces of stone fruit to it, much better.

How was the Jeni’s iteration of peach jam? I was never a big Jeni’s fan, but this might be worth a try.

4 Likes