Antico Nuovo by Chad Colby

I have to admit the first time I ordered a slice from antico I didn’t love it. But the reheated slices from the whole pie I got have been very good, it could just use a bit more sauce.

orange cookie
Reminded me of an orange marmalade, very nice.

8 Likes

@PorkyBelly are you getting low on content? Superstore? haha I gave that a show a few episodes but never went back.

1 Like

If you’re into foreign series My Brilliant Friend on HBO is amazing.

1 Like

ha, i started watching about midway through and find it entertaining. did you watch the first season? i read it has gotten a lot better.

watching the second season now.

1 Like

yes first ~4-5 episodes

Sorry for the thread drift. Are all of the Antico ice cream pints $20 or just strawberry because it has Harry’s Berries? I’m fiending for some ice cream and was considering ordering Salt n Straw but with shipping it’s $20 a pint and you cannot build your own 5 pack right now. Antico ice cream sounds so good.

1 Like

Antico ranges from $14-20 a pint. It depends on what flavors you choose.

honeycomb $14
cookies & cream $16
orange cookie $16
strawberry $20

4 Likes

I was eyeing the honeycomb. Hopefully I get there before you animals (I mean that in the nicest way possible) grab all the strawberry.

6 Likes

FTC Antico Ice Cream Mafia

2 Likes

Not sure where you are located but Bulgarini’s latest email mentioned fresh strawberry gelato. https://bulgarinigelato.com/ They do Grubhub as well.

5 Likes

Man that menu of gelato flavors looks delicious. Unfortunately Bulgarini is a hike for me so probably won’t be able to make it but pistacchio is on the menu right now. So good.

1 Like

For anyone who wants ice cream, I want to put in a plug for Kiriko where Ken-san makes his own ice cream. I have been stress eating and recently I had both the ginger ice cream from Kiriko and the orange cookie ice cream from Antico and I enjoyed the Kiriko ice cream more by ten-fold.

2 Likes

It was on FX tonight but I didn’t watch because I was on a marathon phone conversation with a relative. Supposedly phoning has been a positive side effect of sheltering-at-home. But to keep things on topic… Antico’s Strawberry Shortcake and Honeycomb Ice Creams mixed together taste like Cap‘n Crunch’s Crunch Berries.

5 Likes

thanks, recording the 11:30 airing.

Ohh I didn’t notice that. I will too.

That sounds like a brilliant idea.

1 Like

Aaand it’s back, strawberry and strawberry shortcake available tomorrow
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_qRjBZjsKu/

8 Likes

Additional info

4 Likes

Damn. I’m picking up LQ tomorrow with a side stop at Bulgarini.

6 Likes