Antico Nuovo by Chad Colby

Let us know if they got pistachio. Struck out last time.

They currently have it and announced that macadamia nut is also available.

3 Likes

What’s the consensus on Antico’s pizza? That’s expensive AF but I’ll be there for the ice cream.

Pizza is solid, if you’re into a thick/focaccia-style crust.

I don’t think I am into that :grin:, but I’m not sure. Maybe I’ll give it a shot. I was disappointed with the sogginess of Triple Beam’s and have little love for most deep dish. (Never had Detroit style or a proper Sicilian.) Then again, a pizza has to be truly abysmal to ever be bad.

2 Likes

I also initially thought the Antico pizza was expensive, but it’s not because it is big enough for 3 or 4 people. I didn’t like it because it’s not my style of pizza, but if you are feeding 3 or 4, it’s a bargain. Not really suitable for single people unless you like leftover pizza for days.

1 Like

Approximate size of pizza or how many slices?

they also sell slices if you don’t want to fully commit.

2 Likes

It’s a large rectangle. I think there were eight slices. You might think that two slices were not enough for one person if you are a big eater, but each slice is huge and quite filling. It just felt like a lot of food compared to your typical personal size pizza.

3 Likes

I was completely good after one slice.

With traffic as amazing as it is, I suppose I might as well stick to pizza I love and grab Desano, Pizzana or Jon & Vinny’s after instead.

2 Likes

!!!

2 Likes

Pizza, Ice Cream, and new season of Bosch sounds like a perfect weekend night in

3 Likes

Antico pizza is solid, i enjoyed mine. Travelled well also.

ice cream or nothing #covid15

ron swanson telling it like it is
8c2e88fe89cbd9c80f88b6d3424354a2

(new) strawberry shortcake
added some macerated harry’s berries, incredible. @Chowseeker1999, @TheCookie, @NYCtoLA, @butteredwaffles, @Hungrydrunk, @paranoidgarliclover, @attran99, @ebethsdad, @hanhgry

13 Likes

Strawberry > or < than Strawberry Shortcake? Looks glorious.

3 Likes

Got the supreme pizza. Shown here with a fork for scale (gotta get me one of those uni pieces!). The pizza is huge! I was worried this would be one of those dry, overly crunchy pizzas but it was pretty darn good and just the right amount t of greasiness in the crust.

Obligatory strawberry and strawberry shortcake ice cream. Rookie move on my part not to get honeycomb :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

gahhh…how do i know how big your fork is?!

4 Likes

Could be an oyster fork

2 Likes

that’s why i’m sayin!

pasadena_fork_flickr_wakitu

12 Likes