Best Brazilian steakhouse in LA?

Pork ribs and lots of caipirinhas. Fraldinha also great.

Lots of value in that “salad” bar too.

3 Likes

You can tell the folks you prefer medium rare and they’ll send the proteins to you that way.

Worthwhile to hit the market table for greens and veg so you can alternate between bites. Palate cleansers and changes in textures are a must.

5 Likes

Picanha and salad bar. Repeat as needed to feel like you got your money’s worth.

Get a shot of cassis to go with your creme de papaya dessert.

3 Likes

I always tell myself I’m only going to have 1 cheese bread but when they are coming out warm it’s hard to resist.

7 Likes

If it’s that good, I’ll try one as my last bite.

2 Likes

Yes never never over indulge on the pao de quejio!

I usually do meat cuts and a couple of bites of salad. Then ask for slices of their pineapple and alternate those in between meat bites.

4 Likes

Yes the pineapple is delicious.

4 Likes

Does Fogo grill the pineapple like H&H?

2 Likes

They did last time I was there pineapple grilled with cinnamon on the outside

2 Likes

How was this?

1 Like

Fogo De Chao was worth going at lunch using a $25 Off Birthday Coupon.

I’d recommend getting the peppers with the meats. That and salad bar helps with staleness from eating so much meat. I’d also recommend Picanha, Ribeye, and Beef Rib. The grilled pineapple with cinnamon was delicious, but it’s a chore finishing it since the server gave me a whole pineapple!

The lamb was so salty, though that and Filet Mignon came in fresh at Medium Rare thanks to special request.

After staying an extra hour for the last 2 plates, I got so bloated near the end that I couldn’t finish them: salad bar and pineapples. It must’ve been the 4 glasses of water and my big eyes I had on the salad bar.

I’m hoping this is enough food for tomorrow.

8 Likes

Fogo is having their gift card sale and $49 dinner special. Market table, selection of meats, sides and a dessert. It’s $44 in other states.

Get $25 free for every $125 purchased. I think the $25 free gift card is only valid for Sunday to Thursday dining.

4 Likes

Can you combine gift cards? I’ve been thinking about buying the Costco discounted gift cards but they’d only cover one diner each

Not sure about that. Maybe give them a call.

Looks like you can combine cards. We hit up the Pasadena location yesterday. Thanks for the dinner special tip!

4 Likes