Chi SPACCA

I could’ve sworn that I had read elsewhere (I guess in another thread?) that they were getting rid of that when indoor dining had come back.

If I’m feeling sufficiently motivated, I’ll call to ask. I’m assuming @tailbacku would’ve seen seating behind the restaurant, but I’ve never been, so I don’t know if that would’ve been visible or not from the inside.

I did not see the piazza in the back but I thought that was just for the pizzaria and OM?

1 Like

the piazza is still there but it was never for chi spacca.

1 Like

Yeah, at one time you could order from Chi Spacca in the “piazza,” we did. Too bad that’s gone.

1 Like

Was the choice just Pizzeria or Osteria? When we were there on April 1 I thought it was all three, but didn’t pay that much attention since we wanted the Osteria menu.

back in the good ol’ days when indoor dining was still banned and they were doing the “piazza mozza” concept, you could order from all three restaurants. there was a pizza menu too that I didn’t get a picture of.

4 Likes

This was my absolute highlight of the pandemic. Even better than the traffic abatement.

3 Likes

this porchetta freda is happening on saturday… looks very enticing

What is that?

thinly sliced piping cold porchetta topped with a chicharron salsa :heart: :blush: :heart:

https://ftcsfo3digitaloceanspaces.b-cdn.net/uploads/default/original/3X/5/a/5af7b1024fba47f45e19dfd4a946c35b9d26dd87.jpeg

14 Likes

that’s gonna be a breat toping for my cheesy bread lol

I was thinking bread too.

I was thinking rice.

Yes, I’m Asian.

6 Likes

rice rice baby

4 Likes

that recco focaccia is going to get porked hard.

2 Likes

Okay then! Let us know how that goes.

Is Chi Sp seating at chef bar these days?
I was surprised to see a few table in front of it (on Melrose) a few weeks ago.

Think so, it’s one of the reservations options.

Yes. And they’ve also expanded into the mozza2go space.

1 Like

Yes indeed. The pickup for mozza2go is now very awkward and unorganized. You check in with the hostess at Chi Spacca, then wait by the door to the right. Last time I picked up, nobody quite knew where to go, people were waiting a good deal past pickup time. Food was delicious as always, though.

1 Like