Clam Pizza

All natural, organic, non GMO tums on a pizza!

haha!

Replying to my own somewhat critical review – I want to say I really liked Gra on a second visit. (No clam pizza on the menu this time.). The burrata / anchovy / tomato pizza and mushroom / goat cheese pizzas were very, very good. Spot on. I also have enjoyed all the salads I’ve tried at Gra.

2 Likes

Per today’s Eater LA, Tar & Roses is now offering a white claim pizza (delivery or to go only) at $21 for an 14" pie.

3 Likes

FYI

6 Likes

looks great!

Fuuuudge.

looks great!

3 Likes

Friend tried it last wk and said it was good. Some crunch in the crust, not drenched in sauce, good amount of toppings, and apparently sized in a way that 2 people shared (I assume one) and didn’t feel that they had over-indulged. No pics.

4 Likes
1 Like

oops…photo didn’t load…ya got me salivatin’ Gr8pimpin!

1 Like

Esco’s on LaBrea (next door to Bludso‘s BBQ) has a white clam pizza.

^Yelp photo

Have not tried this place yet but it’s been on my radar for quite awhile.

http://escos.co/

3 Likes

More Intel, on Enzo‘s I had to stop in once I passed by. He does two size pizzas 18 and 22”

Got a slice of pepperoni…

Very good slice. Nicely foldable since it came from a 22 inch pizza. If I lived in the area I would be very happy to have pizza regularly from this place. The crust is slightly off for my tastes. Texture wise. The crust reminded me of the one at tomato pie.

I think I need a sample size greater than one. And I probably need to sample a whole pie.

But I would definitely come back.

1 Like

I liked the clam pie from Osteria la Buca. We have had good delivery orders from there many times but haven’t been in person. Not sure why it isn’t more well regarded. Peony didn’t think the clams were a good addition to the pizza because the ocean clams here aren’t as delicious as the river clams back in her hometown in China.

1 Like