Costco finds

I knew it.

4 Likes

To the Whole Foods!!!

2 Likes

Not at the Gelson’s Century City, they’re not! Bwahahahaha.

Our building manager left her office door open w/ a big bottle of Purell on her desk. I told her, “Girl, you need hide that bottle b/c people nowadays will skip the cash but steal the hand sanitizer!” ::sigh::

1 Like

d’Artagnan magret x 6 & confit leg x 6 will be on sale on costco.com $30 off10/26-11/19 so $120 delivered. Anyone remember what the usual prices are in a warehouse?

2 Likes

Nope. Not Detroit-style, no way. Not enough cheese, the crust doesn’t get all caramelized and crisp.

That said, if you want some Sicilian-style pizza to keep in the freezer, it’s pretty good. Nothing holds the pepperoni in place so it slid to one side and I had to rearrange it before baking.

I didn’t realize how unevenly the toppings were distributed until this thread. Luckily I clicked when the pie just started baking and was able to move some things around.

If Celeste and Chuck E Cheese had a baby and upmarketed it, this would be it. It was a nice snack for 4 really hungry people but in terms of pure taste I prefer the frozen Sabatasso from Costco. TJ’s tarte d’alace still tops.

Had to crisp up the bottom on a skillet because that paper pan wasn’t doing the pizza any favors.

6 Likes

Does anyone know if Costco MDR has wagyu beef?

You might look on sameday.costco.com. I think that shows actual current stock.

1 Like

Anybody seen d’Artagnan confit or magret at a Costco this year?

Has anyone seen this at Marina Del Rey Costco in LA area and have any experience with it?

hmmm, might be good in my mac n cheese.

1 Like

It’s as good as any pasteurized brie.

1 Like

Anyone tried this? Kirkland seems somehow the appropriate Champagne for NYE 2020.

1 Like

Scratches the itch in times of desperation. A bit of a salt bomb so kae-dama friendly to stretch your $.

Pro-tip stock up on some frozen bo-vien for a more complete experience

Hecho En Vietnam

4 Likes

Costco - Sepulveda in Van Nuys

1 Like

Damn that’s cheap. Is that a whole breast or a chunk from a bigger one?

Looks like one whole cooked boneless breast.

Not sure if I could really tell the difference.

Crazy price!

This is pretty good for $7.69. I prefer the Sauvignon Republic from Trader Joe’s, which is slightly more expensive, but they don’t deliver.

I’m guessing the crazy low price is the result of the pandemic.

1 Like