Costco finds

Durian filling?

Yep, durian and mung bean.

4 Likes

I saw them at La Habra last week.

I think those cookies are only okay. I like the chocolate-dipped and seasonal flavors that you can get at the retail stores (i.e. guava) more.

2 Likes

I have a friend that brings me a box of these every time he visits. Their great!

1 Like

Totally agree.

1 Like

Yeah the chocolate ones from Honolulu are the best but at $9 for a giant bag from Costco Palmdale I ain’t complaining.

They also had these:

2 Likes

Those guava cookies are good! I had them last year when we went. Also a fan of the pineapple flavor.

1 Like

Never understood the hype around the Hawaiian shortbread cookies, but if anyone sees this at their local Costco please lmk! They sell them at hawaiian costcos

2 Likes

Yay! The Sonoma Harvest Garlic EVOO is back in stock. Bought 4 bottles to stash away. Also found Bel Gioioso burrata in 16 oz. tub for 8.99 (4 4oz. balls). Can’t find the lamb rib racks lately in S. Bay Area, Santa Cruz, and Seaside. How about you?

2 Likes

Is it really good? Can’t always get to SF farmers market, and for whatever reason they don’t do the porchettea at Cal Ave. Palo Alto FM.

I have no idea. Didn’t get it. I haven’t browsed Costco in awhile either, just have been going in with a specific item in mind. So I don’t know if they still carry it.

I thought you were required to “browse” or risk having your membership revoked :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Saw it in Santa Cruz when I went in last week.

1 Like

No longer at Costco S. Cruz today. Hoping to try it if/when it comes back.

1 Like

I’ll be curious price per pound. It was $8.99 5 months ago.

If you like prosciutto di Parma, it is basically on clearance at $4.97 for 12 ounces at Costco in the Topanga Mall

9 Likes

7 Likes

We tried it recently, too!

It was surprisingly good.

4 Likes

Got a Roli Roti porchetta at the Richmond branch today. $8.99 / lb. Be sure to pierce the top of the bag for the microwave phase and unbag carefully so you can collect that lovely jus. (Cooking instructions are to microwave on high for 5 minutes, then roast at 450° for an hour.)

1 Like