Dedicated to Serving Healthcare Workers and Emergency Responders - The Excellent American BBQ with a Filipino Twist - The Park's Finest [Thoughts + Pics]

duplicate

24 Likes

Great place! We love to celebrate birthdays there. That Chicken and the Links AND THAT CORN BREAD are some of my favorite things in the City to eat with good beers (Which they have a few!)

7 Likes

Damn that all looks so good!!

I totally forgot about this place on my “To try” list. And now that they doing this community service, I really need to bump them up to the top of this list.

Thanks so much!!!

3 Likes

Incredible post as always. Thank you so much for what you contribute here!

1 Like

I so look forward to when we can all gather again and put faces to names. The last time was so great, and there are so many more of you I want to meet!

3 Likes

Hi @Dommy,

So glad you like Park’s Finest as well. :slight_smile: That Corn Bread is amazing! (And yes, thanks for the reminder, they have quite a few nice beers on tap.)

Hi @Gr8pimpin,

Thanks. :slight_smile: I’m really so touched by the way they’re able to give back to the healthcare workers and first responders helping right now for the pandemic. Their latest update posted showed more hospitals and first responders they’re delivering to:

8 Likes

Park’s Finest just posted an update on their Feed the Frontliners Project.

It’s great to know doctors, nurses, firefighters and more are being fed (and with some delicious BBQ from The Park’s Finest)! :slight_smile:

"We are all over the city. From Kaiser Panorama City to Children’s Hospital in East Hollywood to Providence St. Joseph’s in Burbank, we are getting out there to the team. This includes, admin, nurses, techs, doctors, as well as the housekeeping, security, and maintenance.

The whole squad needs to eat.

Los Angeles, we are doing a great job in keeping the numbers low. Please keep it up.

The more we keep the numbers manageable for the frontline, the more they have time and energy to help folks get through this.

Be safe, be strong, be well."

More details on their GoFundMe Page:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/feed-the-frontliners-project?

8 Likes

We have a number of restaurants and organizations in Reno that are doing that. YAY for them!

2 Likes

Update:

The Park’s Finest just posted an update on their Instagram about the Feed the Frontliners Project they’re doing.

Looks like they’ve fed over 9,300 healthcare workers and first responders already! :open_mouth: :heart: (@JeetKuneBao @J_L and others.)

Nurses Week 2020 - the Year of the Healers.

On this day, we wrap up our first round of the Feed the Frontliners Project. To date, we have fed 9,300 healthcare workers and first responders. Through the belief and support of the community, particularly the Umami Fund, we are happy to have the opportunity to continue this project.

We will spend this next week, fixing, sorting, and organizing the shop to handle the project needs as well as preparing the space for an eventual phase 4 where we can be together as a community once again.
Submissions for meal requests for hospitals, clinics, and fire stations in Los Angeles County will open up soon so please stay tuned for the announcement. Once the next round of the project begins, we will then reach out, organize, and confirm our routes with each point of contact.

All Power to the People!

#flattenthecurve #buildcommunity #servethepeople #love #:heart: #feedthefrontliners

Screenshot_2020-05-09 The Park's Finest ( theparksfinest) on Instagram • 2,296 photos and videos(1)

Screenshot_2020-05-09 The Park's Finest ( theparksfinest) on Instagram • 2,296 photos and videos(2)

Screenshot_2020-05-09 The Park's Finest ( theparksfinest) on Instagram • 2,296 photos and videos(3)

Screenshot_2020-05-09 The Park's Finest ( theparksfinest) on Instagram • 2,296 photos and videos(4)

Screenshot_2020-05-09 The Park's Finest ( theparksfinest) on Instagram • 2,296 photos and videos(5)

Screenshot_2020-05-09 The Park's Finest ( theparksfinest) on Instagram • 2,296 photos and videos

So good! :slight_smile:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/feed-the-frontliners-project

7 Likes

That was some great chow! Thanks to The Park’s Finest!

3 Likes

You and @CiaoBob deserve it. Thank you for everything you are doing!

2 Likes