Dish of the Month (DoTM) – DECEMBER 2016 – FINAL VOTING

So here are the noms of the coming month. There was three-way tie for second place, so I included them all.

• PIES
  • SPERM/EGGS/GONADS (while “gonads,” I guess, are distinct from “sperm” and “eggs,” I condensed them into a single category since they are all very much a part of the reproductive tract)
  • CURRY
  • FRIES

Please vote using the poll below. Gracias. Poll closes on 11/30 at 11:59PM. :slight_smile:

• PIES
  • SPERM/EGGS/GONADS
  • CURRY
  • FRIES

0 voters

The obvious choice is sperm/eggs/gonads!

Please vote for this. At least for the lulz chairman roflmao

I’d be happy with pies and curry. We have a pretty good french fry thread already. So in honor of my boo PorkyBelly, I’m going with sperm/eggs/gonads. I hope I don’t regret it.

2 Likes

Ooh, curry and gonads are tied. Wonder who will break the tie… :smiley:

1 Like

How come the software says I can’t vote? It’s before the deadline. Will write-in my vote for:

SPERM/EGGS/GONADS

(timestamp: 11:58PM PST, 11/30.)

2 Likes

Oh, how strange. I didn’t close off the voting, so I don’t know what happened.

So that means there’s a tie! I’m going to extend voting until 11:59AM today to see if someone wants to break the tie (otherwise I’ll make an executive decision… Hee, hee).

1 Like

Or we could have TWO winners. I’m down for that.

Pies are gaining ground :grinning::yum:

Most of the year I’m in grad school up north, but I’ll be in L.A. for the holidays and I’m looking forward to taking part in the winning Dish of Month, whichever it is (go pies!).

1 Like

Yay! Welcome, welcome.