Dish of the Month (DoTM) – OCTOBER 2016 – FINAL VOTING

I was going to write, PorkBelly will be able to have plenty of head during “cheap eats” month. But that does not look very cheap. Is that an example of the debate on the “red sauce” thread? Taking peasant food, gussying it up and charging $$$.

1 Like

I think the only traditional vote that the poster didn’t duplicate into the poll vote was @Bookwich’s vote for head (which I’m not counting since no write ins!!! :wink: ).

I’m only counting the poll votes. So, for everyone voting, please make sure you vote through the poll (which people already seem to be doing).

People are, of course, welcome to continue discussing the noms and such in this thread, and I don’t want to squelch that. But if you only vote via the thread in ALL CAPS the old way, I ain’t counting it. :wink:

1 Like

[quote=“paranoidgarliclover, post:23, topic:4342”]
But if you only vote via the thread in ALL CAPS the old way, I ain’t counting it. :wink:
[/quote]Good idea

1 Like

Hi @paranoidgarliclover,

Got it. :slight_smile: You should consider changing your OP then, since you’re telling people to vote with ALL CAPS.

I’m not sure if ipse or anyone can “merge” the Poll later in the thread and move it up into your OP (it would make the whole thing less confusing). Obviously in the future this won’t be a problem. Just noting. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

CHEAP EATS please…

1 Like