Dog-Friendly Restaurants

Thanks. I should just mind my NorCal business :slight_smile: But I’m gonna need an LA crawl one of these days!

1 Like

Here is a picture of Rupert enjoying his burger and rice (with four milk bones for dessert) at the Morrison, https://www.themorrisonla.com/. Rupert was a rescue as well; it took a couple of months for him to calm down. As Bulavinaka pointed out Blue Heelers are the ultimate “velcro” dogs. At least you never have to worry about them running away.

7 Likes

And on a silver platter - Man, I want that life! You’re such a great dad!

Ours is 11 weeks old. Very limited people food at the moment, but she sure does love eating anything she can find in the yard, including this empty flowerbox. Ours is not quite velcro-y: wants to sit in my lap anytime we’re at home, but doesn’t stop zooming around to check everything and everyone out once we leave the house.

6 Likes

Oh, and Wolfgang Puck at the Bel Air Hotel is another great spot to take dogs. The restaurant is essentially outside but they pretty much allow the dogs anywhere, including into the bar. I would assume this is the same at most of the top LA hotels, I know I’ve seen dogs at the Tower Bar before.

2 Likes

EMC Woodland Hills is amazingly dog friendly.

However, the super heavy shoes that the hostess wears are not dog friendly.

2 Likes

I tried to take Rocky and my wife to Laurel Tavern last weekend. Bentley parked in front, Rolls on the side and it was totally slammed mid afternoon, inside and on the patio. They said we could ask to join an already occupied table on the patio but did not offer us the option to wait for our own table. Well, we all like at least a little bit of space so we bailed and walked over to Barrel & Ashes. They were cool with Rocky and we had some much better than I expected brisket, ordered ‘fatty brisket’ which is what I got, juicy and smoky with just enough fat! They brought Rocky a water bowl but no treats so I had to share.

1 Like

many of the restaurants @ Northridge mall are dog friendly, including Red Robin and Wood Ranch BBQ.

Wood Ranch BBQ actually better than I remembered.

Coast at Shutters
The Ponte
Electric Owl
Superba
Rose Cafe
Blue Plate Taco and Blue Plate Oysterette
Lobby Bar at the Fairmont
Pono Burger

1 Like