Eat Free at Andres' Restaurant for the Rest of Year

There are many in the medical business on this board. Does this include Somni?

9 Likes

wow, that’s generous of him and his investors

1 Like

Very generous of Chef Andrés! But I’ll probably go into deep hibernation for the rest of the year once this pandemic winds down lol…

He might rethink his offer once he sees @CiaoBob and I walk through the door donning our “OOE” t-shirts anyways. :smiley:

20 Likes

It sounds so great - and Somni’s inclusion is the obvious first question, as @teriyakichi sagely notes - but it leaves me with several other burning questions:

• how is he is going to verifying that he’s serving real doctors and nurses (and not, say, @porkybelly in scrubs)?
  • does “doctors” include podiatrists, orthodontists, lab scientists, and Julius Irving?
  • am I buying my own Cotton Candy Martini, or is booze part of the package?
16 Likes

You’ll have to answer various random clinical questions and conundrums posed by your server when the bill is presented. In addition, you will be expected to recite each step of the tricarboxylic acid cycle (AKA Krebs, for the gomes keeping track out there) in its entirety (including all enzymes), state Koch’s postulates, and accurately recall the most commonly occurring disease states where caseating granulomatas are seen.

And then, to retrieve your car from the valet, you’ll need to…

9 Likes

You forgot Phil

5 Likes

Indiana Jones, Ph.D.

5 Likes

So far, the funniest post of the month!

1 Like

it’s pronounced
Hurb

7 Likes

The jokes distracted me from my message. :laughing:

If you’re looking for a great organization to make a donation - José Andrés’ World Central Kitchen.

3 Likes