Egg Slut Comes To Venice!

From Eater LA today… Egg Slut is Coming to Venice! 1611 Pacific Avenue, former location of Santino’s, and right next to the Hotel Erwin. Me so happy!
(photo from midtownlunch.com)
Eggslut Is Taking Their Breakfast Talents to Venice Beach - Eater LA

4 Likes

where ???

that will save me a trip to the newly sartorially perfect dtla.

and save a few calories.

and maybe the line won’t be just that long.

1 Like

Former Santino’s right on Pacific next to Hotel Erwin….a block from the beach. 1/2 block south from this photo…

LA Weekly article on Egg Sluts growth… (photo from LA Weekly)
http://www.laweekly.com/restaurants/eggslut-marches-toward-world-domination-with-a-forthcoming-venice-location-6148695![|500x500](upload://kvxdvNYp8B7OammlxSNnv6HIB3B.jpg)

More Egg Slut news. Announced today they will be opening in GLENDALE on Brand Blvd across from the Americana Mall and directly next door to the new Shake Shake. Opening is scheduled for the end of this year.

Nice.

2 Likes

I’m trying to figure out the reason but I never seem to want to get excited about egg slut. even back from their truck days when they used to park by our work

I just mentioned “false demand” in another thread and how annoying I find it.

Which reminded me to let you all know that the line you see outside Eggslut Venice, especially if it is only three or four people long, is only there to create an aura of popularity. I’ve been three times, and each time, when I got in, there were only two people ahead of me waiting to order. Plenty of room and no trouble finding a place to sit and wait for my order.

2 Likes