Family of 4 < $25 a meal? (LA or OC)

Or go around the corner to Banh Mi My Dung

More like Nha Hang $5.99!!!

Just to revisit the Souplantation thing – I got email coupons this morning from them for 20% off adult dinner meal and a 30% off a Family Meal (2 adults, 2 kids and 4 beverages).

We like going there because there’s a lot of healthy choices, and it’s AYCE. We like salads in our family, so it’s nice to be able to load up whatever we want on our plate. They actually have a really good Hatch Chili Corn Chowder with Bacon right now too!

I love Rolling Wok’s Rowland location.

Always get the fried salmon and veggies.

Grab a combo meal at Shau May at Valley X Garfield, hit up the Garfield Movie Theater then The Hat afterwards…

Memories of a So Cal ABC kid

Also TACOS. Taco’s Leo can feed a family of four for under $20

3 Likes

Are the prices at all Gelson’s standardized? The two I go to have the salad bar at $6.99/lb on Tuesdays.

BTW, the hot bar is on sale on Thursdays (also $6.99/lb at ones nearest to me). I’m enjoying paella, chickpea stew, coconut curry chicken, and paneer right now. :slight_smile:

Don’t forget Mendocino Farms (at least the one near me) has free fizzy water, so no need to buy a drink. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly, this place might have one of the best bĂĄnh mĂŹ in LA.

And the owner will sometimes give you free haw chips. Why? Who knows, and who cares. I just love me some haw chips.