Fast Food Thread

Found on Reddit. Wtf.

1 Like

Yep, that’s the medium combo price. Btw, it’s only 70¢ more to make it a large but…

Carls is insanely expensive without deals. They’re more expensive than 5 Guys or Shake Shack.

Seen this sign at several locations in the valley. Maybe it’s citywide, or national.

Though they get $4.99 for those waffle fries now.

The location I was at wanted to charge $.89 for extra onions lol!

3 Likes

End of an era.

3 Likes

For those of you who ever wondered “Where did Fanta come from anyway?”

Attn: 80s/90s kids

3 Likes

New version of Jack app has Gr8pimpin inflation fighting features built-in.

Unfortunately 10 is the limit per sauce/condiment, unlike Taco Bell which seems to be 50. But JitB has Jam and Mayo lol

Only need 86 more mayo packets to refill my 30oz mayo jar.

5 Likes

Free Big Mac in the app with $1 purchase…

So, I had to boost up the fat and protein. 2 extra patties and an extra slice of cheese (of course extra onions and pickles too)

The finished product… poorly constructed but DAMN was it good!

10 Likes

Dude… I don’t even… cough

I mean… DUDE!

Hail to the King.

3 Likes

I had no idea you can do this.

10x10 incoming?

1 Like

They have a limit and it’s only available on some burgers.

The limit changed about a month ago.

On Big Mac you can add two (a couple of months ago it was four) and only 1 extra slice of cheese (a couple of months ago it was four) Like the QP you can only add one patty to make it a double but you can’t add a third to a double.

But it makes a huge difference on the Big Mac.

3 Likes

Exactly my experience no longer being able to customize my way to a double Filet-o-Fish, which has been discussed elsewhere in this thread and made me sad.

2 Likes

Right, but they let you remove the fish if you want. WTF?

Yum, a tarter sauce 1/2 slice of cheese sandwich… for $5+

1 Like

Wow that is insane, also they only put a half slice of cheese on the filet o fish?

That’s is correct, StarvingFamishedHippocampus.

1 Like

It’s been that way for a long LONG time. I have vague and hazy 70’s tobacco-stained memories of a full slice of cheese being there as a small child, and, in fact, meticulously picking off any uncheesed bun borders.

They probably halved it in the late 70’s/early 80’s during the ‘malaise’ years.

3 Likes

and speaking of McD’s:

1 Like

Man I guess I have never noticed that I probably average one fish filet per two years but I guess I never thought to check under the hood.

2 Likes

I’m blaming low oxygen from the cigarettes fuzzing out my memories.

1 Like