Fast Food Thread

~In Logan Roy Voice~

3 Likes

LOL!! The after market detailer will uncover at least one petrified fry…

3 Likes

:heart:!!!

Great show!

2 Likes

So good. But his “ba da ba ba bah” makes me laugh…

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

Always searching for the deals, I noticed Jack In The Box does NOT have tacos on their mobile app menu. Not taking about a taco deal, NO TACOS except their tiny tacos.

Web search didn’t show any news stories, but did come up with people saying they went to JitB and were told they were out of tacos.

Good thing they bought Del Taco.

1 Like

I actually used to really enjoy Jitb tacos havent had one in years but they were great fried greasy goodness with their hot sauce

3 Likes

IMO JiB Tacos are one of the greatest guilty pleasures. Objectively it is absolutely horrible and disgusting but that combination of mystery meat, fried shell, grease, and hot sauce is magical.

I used to use Del Taco’s El Scorcho packets on JiB tacos lol

9 Likes

Really makes me wonder how long they can hold the line on that price

Before the outage, they removed the 99¢ deal from the app and made it $1.49/2

1 Like

Weak!!

Got me some raising canes, I really I don’t like how they force the combos on you but was still tasty. Went with the no sugar tea for drink. Made a tender sandwich with the Texas toast and stuffed it with coleslaw, ketchup, and cane sauce

I’ve been kind of on a diet so it felt good to eat some really terrible for you food lol

5 Likes

I don’t hate it. They held the line on 99c for a long time.

3 Likes

It wasn’t a big deal to me either.

I’m sure once they get their supply chain issue worked out, and can once again get cargo ships (or is it a pipeline) filled with Tacobeanmeatstuff™ They’ll bring them back at 99¢. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I tried Jollibee’s “spicy” chicken sandwich with bacon added. The chicken was nice and crispy but bland and under seasoned. I don’t really like sriracha so the sriracha mayo did nothing for me, and there were only two jalapeños slices and they were not spicy at all. Big meh. :confused:

5 Likes

It’s not like the Lakers are winning enough to drive up demand to run out of tacos. #nonotbitteratall

2 Likes

LOL

:basketball::poop:

That’s for sure :cry:

1 Like

Paging @Gr8pimpin

3 Likes

Still no filet-o-hash. Boo.

4 Likes

LOL!!

“Self-assembly will be required for each hack”

Yeah, I can just do this at home.

Im waiting for McBush or McTree or whatever that new meatless option is.

1 Like