Favorites at Trader Joe's?

I buy those for brunches at home. They are good hot.

2 Likes

Best new to me product Iā€™ve had in a while.

7 Likes

Is the liquid vinegar?

Mostly oil and spices

1 Like

i mean thats basically an escabeche. pretty looks pretty spanish to me. Havent tried it but looks great

Spotted at the ā€œotherā€ Culver City Trader Joeā€™sā€¦ Red Boat Fish Sauce is back!

2 Likes

Took me a second! And i used to live almost within walking distance of that TJā€™s lol

Ah yesā€¦ Culver Cityā€¦ The little city that is home to Two Targets. Two Trader Joes and Three Sephorasā€¦ A truly glorious placeā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

such an odd shaped city

True, but not quite as odd as City of Industry.

3 Likes

Really good.

3 Likes

just tried this tonight. really tasty. I donā€™t have a microwaveā€”heated it up in a nonstick skillet. Great side dish.

5 Likes

The wild salmon with orzo frozen meal is definitely a favorite of mine.

However, Iā€™m not a fan of the baked pies - both the pumpkin pie (Thanksgiving item) and the apple pie I purchased a few days ago were under baked with a very raw bottom crust.

I ended up salvaging the TJ apple pie somewhat by baking it in the pie tin placed on a thick metal cookie sheet for about 20 min.

Lesson learned - skip the TJ pies.

2 Likes

I like the version with cocoa nibs (which they also had), but this is too tannic.

Best $5 wine Iā€™ve had in a few years. I think I like the Hay-Maker better than the Sauvignon Republic.

2 Likes

Doing all my grocery shopping online, Iā€™ve realized what a deal Trader Joeā€™s Pound Plus chocolate bars are. At a shade over 28 cents an ounce, Iā€™m finding nothing close to that price range. The closest was a box of 36 1.5-oz. Hershey bars, which were about twice the price and not nearly as good.

3 Likes

just tried this recently. wow is it good.

Recently had a heritage breed chicken that had excellent flavor. Iā€™ve had a lot of misses with fancy chicken but this one brought the flavor.

1 Like

Change is finally coming to the Trader Joeā€™s branding/marketing of some products:

3 Likes

As a Jew, if they want to sell Trader Shlomo kosher dills, Iā€™m fine with it.

My friend JosƩ takes no offense at Trader JosƩ.

Maybe they should be more concerned with negative connotations associated with the word ā€œTrader.ā€

3 Likes

I feel the same about the Trader Joseā€™s who cares. but this is more about youth learning to express themselves politically Iā€™m not really mad -I donā€™t have any particular attachment to the names either.

3 Likes