Favorites at Trader Joe's?

The top one looks pretty good for frozen pizza. Better than the version we’ve tried at Whole Foods.

2 Likes

LOL. We’ve been hooked on their Harvest Grains for years. I frequently worry. Used to try to keep six bags on hand. You’ve made me nervous again.

1 Like

Patio Chips are back.

Salt and vinegar, bbq, dill, and ketchup all in one bag!

4 Likes

Is that the same flavor as all dressed?

Nope they are individual chips with either of those 4 flavors. Think a more sophisticated Munchies (Doritos, Sun, Cheetos, pretzels). For the record I do like Munchies.

I do like all dressed chips!

4 Likes

Oh darn I thought they were all dressed.

That’s interesting though I will check them out!

1 Like

I am with you. All dressed is one of my favorite chip flavors. It’s just not popular in CA. My friend says they are all over Maine. I seen them in Upstate NY and parts of PA. Any of the border states is going to have them readily available.

I think Zapps Voodoo is kinda close and scratches the itch. Voodoo chips are also one of my favs

3 Likes

Yeah every time I go to Canada or my cousins come to visit they bring me alll dressed. I’ll look into these zapps

2 Likes

Just tried the strawberry lemonade popsicles and they are a miss. Lotta ice, not a lotta flavor

2 Likes

Okay, I totally missed this part of the thread. What does “all dressed” taste like???

1 Like

It’s a combination of barbecue, sour cream and onion, salt and vinegar, and ketchup flavorings, or something like that.

I’ll bet you can eat just one.

1 Like

Zapps Voodoo is kinda sorta like all dressed

1 Like

Up until a couple of years ago (IIRC), we used to be able to get “All Dressed” Ruffles here in the southwest, but no longer. I liked 'em. Zapps Voodoo are sorta like that, but more vinegary.

1 Like
1 Like

And today they recalled Trader Joe’s Unexpected Broccoli Cheddar Soup for containing insects in the broccoli florettes…

2 Likes

More recalls. Not sure if both items were sold in California. But better safe.

Black bean tamales

and multigrain crackers

1 Like

The only issue with the tamales is that they may contain milk that wasn’t declared on the label.

The crackers may contain metal so yikes.

1 Like

Yeah the metal doesn’t sound very tasty.

1 Like

WTH??? What is going on w/ all of these recalls (as in, why so many in such a short time)? Good grief…

1 Like