FTC Buyout #2

my friends. I have bad news. They are limiting it to 8 people initially to iron it out. But once they do a few more of these, they’ll expand it to multiple tables.

Once they are able to, I will update everyone!

11 Likes

Well I am interested in an 8 person dinner or when they are open to hosting a bigger table. Thanks for keeping this alive @Clayfu

That’s ok. Thank you @Clayfu !

Same. Thank you!

I’m in for 1 of 8 on that initial run.

but what if one man can eat for 8

6 Likes

tombstone

4 Likes

Alright… Charlie gave me the OK to organize a table for a group of 8 on Wednesday September 4th if folks are interested.

Kato: pān toh: banquet menu

One exclusive table, available one night a week. Eight guests in a private space Wednesday nights for a roughly 13 course, large format menu inspired by banquet cuisine.

Cost for the food part is: $500 plus tax plus tip = $646.

Comment below or message me if you want a spot. If we have enough folks by the weekend I’ll make the booking. First come first serve!

5 Likes

where all the people at that wanted to be part of the Kato banquet style meal!?

4 Likes

Right here but I’m out of town :sob::sob::sob:

Same, and also probably a bit too soon for me to scrounge up that kinda cash

Ugh, would very much be in if this wasn’t a super busy vacation/wedding/bachelor party season for me. Very interested in seeing what the menu is like

I’ll be the first to admit that I was not aware that it would be 650 pp.

6 Likes

Im afraid I also had a bit of sticker shock. Not that I don’t think it’ll be worth it! :melting_face:

i’m in. FTC, let’s do this

3 Likes

I’ll pull the trigger as well. In for one!

3 Likes

Looking forward to the reports. :blush:

1 Like

Same here. Review forthcoming @PorkyBelly ?

3 Likes

womp womp. 9/4 is a no go…
Can’t tell if it’s the date or the price. But I still wanna try it with some FTC folks and I’ve got some business buddies that might be down the week after.

Straw poll to see if there is any interest on Wed 9/11… Meal starts at 6pm.

Who is in?

Update: Nevermind sorry folks. This is now full.

4 Likes