FTC Meetup - DeSano Pizza 2/27

1 Like

How about Superbowl weekend?

Maybe get the guys at DeSano’s to pop in a few of La Barbera’s finest pies?

1 Like

If I am not working (never know that far in advance - the freelance world) I would love to join in and put names to faces.

Not sure I’m on board with the La Barbera’s suggestion - kinda like showing up at a sushi bar with a yellowtail tucked under your arm.

Super Bowl/Valentines weekend is out for me.

Well, uh did this DeSano’s meet up ever happen?

Not as far as I know.

How about we do it on Saturday - 2/27?

I could actually do that.

Works for me and probably the rest of my crew!

I’ll give it a whirl!

I think I could make that…

Does 2 PM work?

2 PM would be fine.

Can only make dinner time (say, 6PM or later). But will be happy to try to attend another DeSano’s meet up. :slight_smile: (since you’re not going to find a time that works for everyone, of course)

This board had a similar meet-up several years ago at a bar in Santa Monica when we were still posting on our former site. Over the evening, more than a couple dozen stopped by. I recall very positive feedback.

One hint – It was very helpful to have name tags. Not only did they identify people to each other, but they differentiated our group from the regular customers and helped newcomers find our group.

1 Like

I’m of ‘open availability’ at the moment, so 2pm would be ok, though I see merit in having it be a proper dinnertime thing.

I’m in either way.

6 PM is fine with me as well. I’ll go with the consensus. I just want to avoid too much back and forth to the point that the meet-up gets pushed back.

Bumping this thread to see who else might be interested.

Instead of a name tag I could wear my old t-shirt from Jim Leff. Well, after giving this matter further consideration, maybe not!!!
Anyway, if this meet up is still happening I’d still go…

1 Like

You can say Chowhound on FTC. In fact, it might help Chowhound refugees find their way to our new little home…

I’m game + 1

2/27/16 @ 6:00pm