Great Meal @ AOC last night

I should probably start a new thread but too lazy.
Goin/Styne’s CALDO VERDE/ CARA CARA BAR is pretty fantastic right now as well.
We went last night.
First has a drink and excellent Piri Piri fried chicken upstairs then downstairs for dinner. Views are stunning.

SMALL PLATE OF SALTY FAVORITES - iberico ham, spanish anchovies, cracked aloreña olives - was great.

FRIED SUNCHOKES - PX sherry, scallion, sunflower seeds - my best bite of '22 - I know its early but unlikely to be knocked off.

Loved the Kale and Farro salad.

@LouisianaMouth says the Caldo verde is the best crab dish she’s had in LA. Wonderful linguiça too

6 Likes

warrior: peony and i really liked brunch at AOC today. the Moroccan chicken salad, turkey avocado sandwich, and broccoli burrata sandwich were all excellent – craveworthy good. peony will post pics later. in general, we’ve enjoyed brunch at AOC, and the patio is wonderful on a nice day, but our one dinner there was just okay.

peony: agree with Worrior! Below are the pictures:

Is this the WeHo location or the Brentwood one? I didn’t think the Brentwood location had a patio (although it does/did have sidewalk seating). For outdoor dining, I much prefer a patio to the sidewalk, so that’s I’m asking for clarification. :slight_smile:

Peony: @paranoidgarliclover It is a nice enclosed patio, not on the sidewalk. I feel they might’ve set up this patio for the outdoor dining during COVID.

Here is a picture of the patio :blush::

2 Likes

P.S. this is the one in West Hollywood :blush: @paranoidgarliclover

1 Like

Warrior: 5.2 Warrior Points

Peony: The food is enjoyable.

1 Like