Hayato - Review

Killer photos and report!

Nice, your welcome sake is none other than the highly sought after Juyondai which every Asian sake drinker over there lusts over and pays premiums to pursue.

Full name is Juyondai Honmaru Tokubetsu Honjozo Namazume 十四代 本丸 特別本釀造 生詰. It has distilled alcohol added (otherwise it would be a Tokubetsu Junmai/pure rice), and the sake rice used is Gohyakumangoku, polished to 55%. Delicious and smooth for this unicorn brewery offering for sure, and crisp/clean. It is actually the baseline / “cheapest” offering, although on the black market you are looking at a minimum of US$350 in Japan, which means it commands higher in Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, if somehow made its way there. Typically only sold in 1.8 L bottles…possible this was gifted/brought over when Ishikawa san visited (apparently he came during a recent weekend, and then went back to Tokyo).

4 Likes

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Apparently, there is a single seat open at Hayato in the next 3 nights. If you haven’t been or are itching to go again…

Remember, price is going up by 20% very soon.

4 Likes

This also includes the bento boxes

2 Likes

either you’re andy gavin or this is fucking blatant plagiarism. i hope you know a good lawyer.

3 Likes

WHAT THE FUCK?! YA GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! Who in their right mind would plagiarize off me?! LOL!

Anyone know this Andy Gavin guy?

wow that’s pretty blatant.

Andrew Scott “Andy” Gavin (born June 11, 1970) is an American video game programmer, designer, entrepreneur, and novelist. In the video game industry, he is known for co-founding the video game company Naughty Dog with childhood friend Jason Rubin in 1986, where games such as Crash Bandicoot and Jak & Daxter were released to critical acclaim.[1] The sophistication of Naughty Dog technology is often credited to Gavin’s background in LISP at the MIT Artificial Intelligence Laboratory.[2]

1 Like

What a weird thing to do!

File a DMCA takedown notice @moonboy403

Andy Gavin was a video game designer that made a bunch of money and was one of the partners in the doomed Ramen Roll in Culver City.

Anyone has Twitter? Maybe one of you good samaritan can post on his Twitter and link him to this post/and to remove his plagiarized posts.

1 Like

That’s wild!!! Until you posted (and until I remembered that y’all have posted together) I thought @PorkyBelly must have doxxed you.

Here’s his twitter, with a link to your work at the top:
https://twitter.com/asgavin

I don’t tweet much myself but if no one else wants to/is going to I could reach out to him. Or you could make an account and privately message him.

I’ve seen his name around and he is social friends with some big name gourmets, industry people, and wine fiends.

Just wow… there goes his cred

@moonboy403 or do nothing and start using words like dope, shiznit, lit, tight, delisioso, yummy, #YOLO, dopeass, badass, use more emoji’s and other millennial slang more in your descriptions and see what happens to that blawg of his.

4 Likes

I’ve seen him with kevineats a lot.

Hardly anyone will ever know about this besides the few of us FTCers :rofl:

1 Like

It’s shady but I’m not worked up over it since I’m here to share my experiences with fellow FTCers rather than trying to monetize off of reviews.

6 Likes

Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery. Or something like that.

1 Like

I had a nice description about the Juyondai Honmaru Tokubetsu Honjozo he got served and he didn’t even swipe that like Dora the Explorer’s Fox character for his diggidy blawg! The nerve!!

But I now wonder if the tasting notes of the aged white burgundies are his own lol.

1 Like

no, he says who they are from in bold.

But did he really eat there? He could have lifted photos and text from anywhere. That’s what I find off-putting. The internet makes it too easy for people to fake anything.

3 Likes