Hayato - Review

It’s shady but I’m not worked up over it since I’m here to share my experiences with fellow FTCers rather than trying to monetize off of reviews.

6 Likes

Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery. Or something like that.

1 Like

I had a nice description about the Juyondai Honmaru Tokubetsu Honjozo he got served and he didn’t even swipe that like Dora the Explorer’s Fox character for his diggidy blawg! The nerve!!

But I now wonder if the tasting notes of the aged white burgundies are his own lol.

1 Like

no, he says who they are from in bold.

But did he really eat there? He could have lifted photos and text from anywhere. That’s what I find off-putting. The internet makes it too easy for people to fake anything.

3 Likes

This is absolutely unbelievable. And he didn’t think he’d get caught out? I find it very amusing that the few things he did actually (apparently) write about the food are so unsophisticated and ham-fisted, compared to moonboy’s eloquence:

“Elegantly piled ingredients”
“This is the miso soup with a spongy type of tofu or fish cake”
“Roasted tea”
“A different, green tea”

And to end it all,

“A bunch of gelati brought by me”
Gelati? Really? After a meal like that?

3 Likes

#lame no wonder he lifted from from a superior source. Still makes him a jackhole.

4 Likes

I’m just wondering why he is adding hashtags on his post on his blog? The hashtags are on the gelato pictures, Isn’t that for Instagram or Twitter? I mean, the laziness of his cutting and pasting is actually offensive

1 Like

the guy who gave us this.

1 Like

Andy Gavin does ramen:

This is a photo of how the ramen arrived. Untouched.

4 Likes

Dude is loaded. All he does is eat and sip fine vintages.

And plagiarize (allegedly).

1 Like

We’ll see what the verdict is. If he totally denies it, then that means he didn’t do it. No questions asked!

TrumpMooreDenyMain

Totally bizarre.

Somebody who thinks he can get away with it.

13 Likes

Wow Can’t believe he ripped you off - @moonboy403. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

wow! thanks @hppzz

Ugh darn auto correct, should be lifted and cc Kevineats for good measure. But honestly don’t expect a reply back

1 Like

He’s gonna double down and call MB the plagiarist.

Busted! I executed a proper time heist in going forward in time on 5/16 (when I posted my review), to 6/26 (when he posted his) in plagiarizing his review. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes