Hayato - ROW DTLA

Lol so generous glad everyone got to dig in, the new dishes look delicious.

2 Likes

saturday

1 Like

Thank you @PorkyBelly!! This & Providence are most likely the best meals I’ve ever had in LA.
The food, timing, ambiance, plates/glasses/ceramics, drink selection, and service are unmatched.
Brandon & his team are so friendly, but still manage to maintain a very high degree of professionalism.
It’s what a bartender at Kato was mentioning about Atomix when he recently went. It takes decades of experience to master that, and I think that’s something everyone at Providence does very well and has had the time to master, but Hayato did it equally as well.

10 Likes

@PorkyBelly @formersushichef

15 Likes

Which ones are @PorkyBelly and @formersushichef? :eyes:

7 Likes

Welcome @Spicyshlomi

5 Likes

Stalker vibe :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

Yuki san’s handwriting is so beautiful :heart_on_fire::melting_face::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Maybe @PorkyBelly is Chef Brandon :exploding_head:

8 Likes

The best plot twist @hungryhungryhippos lol I need to ask chef for photography lessons then :sweat_smile: also need to verify his belly for Porky-ness :rofl:

5 Likes

14 Likes

The great porky mystery of FTC.

13 Likes

Welcome to FTC!!!

3 Likes

They’re the ones seated at the counter.

10 Likes

maybe @PorkyBelly took the picture :thinking:

12 Likes

Given that @Spicyshlomi posted it, it’s more than likely that he took it…unless we have another @PeonyWarrior @alkiegourmand sitch :thinking:

3 Likes

One of the fellow diners gratuitously shared some baller sake and champagne with everyone as well :exploding_head:
I wish @beefnoguy was still on the boards to explain exactly what these sakes were, aged junmai daiginjos is my guess

11 Likes

Assuming no one played musical chairs, that faucet depicted in the first photo is behind the right counter (facing chef), which significantly narrows down the likely suspects lolol.

2 Likes

@Bagel and @NYCtoLA are our resident sake expert, maybe they can give some details. all i got is the first one is a jikon tokujo omachi junmai daiginjo and the second is a limited kokuryu junmai daiginjo.

4 Likes

that’s ALL you got? i would have gotten 1 word of that :rofl: . Regarding the photos, I too, having hard time figuring out who the porkybelly is…so many black haired asian dudes.

7 Likes

Ah! I had friends there too. They drank the Krug mesnil!

5 Likes