Holbox by Chichen Itza

why you teasing us like that?

5 Likes

And after that, you could hit up nearby Holbox for dessert.

7 Likes

The always delicious scallop taco and ceviche.

4 Likes

Has anyone done any of these Table22 doodads yet. I signed up for Little Fatty and get my first meal next Thursday. Got a good firsts time discount but unsure if I’ll keep it going since I can pretty much walk there when I need my Fatty Fix. They, Table22, are growing their LA restaurant list really quickly.

2 Likes
9 Likes

Impromptu recent lunch right at opening, before the luncheon Covid hoards descended.

Luxe Aguachile, el spot prawn es muy gigante

Didn’t care for the tacos I ordered… I think the raw dishes is where they shine.

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO RETAIL THE HOT SAUCES ???

16 Likes

they retail two of them

6 Likes

You can get them via Locale… That salsa matcha is FIRE.

https://la.shoplocale.com/search?query=holbox

–Dommy!

5 Likes

Wow! Did not know that. Thanks for posting this.

Awesome, thanks for the tips @burritoking & @Dommy !!

I never liked the octopus taco and my favorites were the fried fish ones. also try a tostada next time!

Yeah they’re great too. I wanted to venture into the cooked items this time round since I don’t recollect ever ordering any in the past. Perhaps I’ll give the sopa a go next time given the positive reviews in prior posts, forgot about it this time round in my hurried state.

1 Like

did they have the crab taco on the menu?

anyone else like their seafood stew? one of my favorite cooked items on the menu.

4 Likes

Yes seafood stew is amazing was actually really sad I forgot to get it last time.

3 Likes

I don’t recollect seeing it on the menu

1 Like

Bringing a Chicago chef pal here tomorrow as the first stop on a bang bang: what’s the move? I was thinking smoked kanpachi taco and…?

sopa de mariscos
baja fish taco

7 Likes

Scallop aguachile

7 Likes

Shrimp aguachile, grilled lobster, kanpachi collar, ceviche or ceviche uni tostada. Geoduck special if they have it.

A lot of ppl love the shrimp torta.

4 Likes