Hey SD FTC’ers,
Visiting San Diego in a bit for just a couple of days. Staying in Del Mar and will have a car. I’d really appreciate feedback on my itinerary, as it’s been a while since I last visited SD! Any better options in the style of restaurants I listed? Thanks. I recognize that there’s great breweries around the area but I won’t be touring those on this trip. I’ll be happy to provide a Trip Report after in hopes that it can be useful to others.
Day 1 (arrive around 4:00pm):
- dinner: Ironside Fish & Oyster
- Churros / Dessert in Little Italy district - is The Blind Burro ok?
- breakfast: Clubhouse Grill at Grand Del Mar
- lunch: Bracero Cocina
- (drive to La Jolla, maybe see beaches, MOCA, and/or grab a drink at LOT)
- dinner: George’s at the Cove, California Modern
- breakfast: Porkyland
- lunch: Panama 66 (as we will be visiting the Museum of Art and then the Zoo)
- dinner: Addison
Day 4 (leave):
- breakfast: Amaya (then checkout and leave Del Mar)
- lunch: either Buona Forchetta, Sushi Tadokoro, or visit Coronado. Any great eats in Coronado for lunch? Open to anything sit-down.