J.Zhou - Best high-roller Chinese in LA metro?

wow, just checked it up on fucking yelp and the pictures do look very fucking dope.

reminds me of an OC Seafood Harbour.

now for the fucking taste test.

thanks guys. if it’s as good as sea harbor it might just be the find of the year.

interesting. that was exactly my issue. i ordered the lobster dumplings. i found the rice wrapper to be very sloppy (thick and gloopy, not thin and taut). the filling was fine, after all, fresh lobster. but the salt and pepper fried lobster was way too greasy and th ickly battered. definitely took it down a notch for me and find myself preferring yanksing these days. tho the crisply pork at koi still is hte best ive ever had

The kurobota XLB at Crystal Jade has me hooked.

I thought J Zhou was a she. Jennie?

Yeah… he left out the Credor part… :smirk:

Her ethnicity is Han.

Many horological purists (read: the Swiss) look down on the spring drive movement.

Sort of like how some culinary purists will not consider Gimbap to be sushi, even though technically it’s ostensibly indistinguishable from its Japanese counterpart.

Now you’ve done it. I can just imagine kevin’s next question…

1 Like

Yes. Indeed. What in fucks name is a horological purist ???

Time will tell.

2 Likes

i guess i’m a purist when it comes to kimbap vs. sushi. mainly because the quality of the rice is rather indiscriminate when it comes to kimbap.

secret Asian man, have you tried fucking J Zhou just yet ???

thanks man.

i’m into women myself, but everyone has their preferences.

i also haven’t eaten there yet either.

EDIT: i was not aware that J Zhou was a female. so just no. and i also haven’t been there for dim sum yet.

2 Likes

One step at a time.

Maybe try holding hands first. I hear she’s old fashioned that way.

hahahaha

good point.

how did the topic veer in this fucking manner ???

i remember the first time i held a girl’s hand. we were both taking a shower at the time.

and since we’re no longer on CH, i need none of what tonyc would refer to as obligatory food content.

Where is Tonyc these days?

I thought he joined the fucking site ???

am I wrong ???

Did ipse drop the ban hammer?

he’s around; i’ve seen him respond on a few threads here. he may have gone into shock after the UM-MSU game like i did.